Chapter 12

Here you go my lovely friends!
.....................................................
Harmony's P.O.V

It was a flurry when we got back. I saw my Dad and apologized for everything. I told my family everything and showed them my wrists. They cried and I cried....it was heart wrenching. But that little warmth expanded until it almost consumed me. I felt so much better than I did before. It was then that I knew that everything was going to be okay. My family will always love me and I will always belong in their lives. I smiled and sat on my bed looking around my room. I looked at my twin charm and gently took it off. I brushed it with my finger tips and Melody came in. She laughed and sat next to me.

Melody: What are you doing?
Me:*smiling* Nothing. Just thinking about everything.

She smiled and took her charm off to. We giggled and touched them together. A spark of light erupted from them and we jumped back. Our bracelets fell to the ground and we looked at each other in disbelief.

Melody and Me: What...what just happened?!

I knew that something was beginning. And now we have a mystery to solve.

WOOHOO!! I FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK!!!! AHHHH!!!
*DANCES AND SHOUTS IN LAUGHTER*
THIS IS AMAZING!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! AHH!!