Chapter 9

Sorry about not updating sooner guys. I was at a catering gig and had to get ready. Here's the next chapter!!❤😘❤😘❤
.....................................................
Li' Lana's P.O.V

Harmony looked at me in shock.

Harmony: The North China Sea?!
Me: Mhmm.

She looks down and I study her curiously. She looks familiar, but I can't remember why.

Me: Where's your family?

She looks up in sadness and it struck me where I knew her from. It's the Princess!! I have to tell Shang to send word to Atlantica!!

Me: Why don't you come with me to get a bite to eat?

As if on cue, her stomach growls causing us to giggle. I see a otter come swimming up to her. He or she sees me and barks angrily.

Harmony: Snouts it's okay. She's a friend.

I laugh as he licks my cheek and we swim to my house. I see her gaze sadly at it and know she misses home.

Me:*calls out* Shang?! Mulan?!

My brother and sister in law come swimming to us.

Me:*to Harmony* This is my brother Li' Shang and his wife Fa' Mulan.
Shang:*smirks* Li' Mulan now.
Me:*rolls eyes* Oh haha.

I hear crying in the next room and grin.

Me:*excitedly* I'll get her!!

Harmony's P.O.V

I watch as Li' Lana swims hurriedly to the source of the crys.

Mulan:*laughs* Lana adores Milana.
Me:*jokingly* Probably because she basically has her name.

We laugh as she comes back carrying a small bundle.

Lana: Harmony meet my niece Li' Milana.

I coo at the baby mermaid and she giggles. She reaches for me and I nervously look at the others. Mulan nods and I carefully take the baby.

Li' Lana's P.O.V

I pull Shang and Mulan to the side a bit.

Me:*whispers* How fast can you get a message to Atlantica?
Shang:*frowns and whispers* Almost two days.....why?
Me:*motions slyly and whispers* That's Princess Harmony of Atlantica!!

The gaze at her with shock.

Me:*whispers* We have to let her family know she's alright.
Shang: I'm on it.
Harmony: On what?

I turn guiltly and shyly smile.

Me: We know who you are...your highness.

I bow slightly as her eyes widen.

Harmony:*carefully hands baby back to Mulan* That's why you wanted me to come with you.
Me:*places hands on her shoulders* I didn't wish to lie to you. But why did you run away?
Harmony:*looks down* My family doesn't love me. I'm just a burden. The twin who was born with a tail.

She touches her wrists.

Me:*curiously* You don't know do you?
Harmony:*confused* Know what?
Mulan: Your Mother has been searching everywhere for you.
Shang:*holds Milana* The entire sea had been searching for you.
Me:*gently* Harmony.....your family loves you. It may not seem like it at times and you might get hurt, but always know that they will love you until you die. And even beyond that. I may not know you, but deep down I think that you know I'm right.

She bursts into tears and hugs me fiercely.

Harmony:*sobbing* What have I done?! How could I ever do this to them!? Mom gave me up to save me!! And Melody cares for me more than I ever thought!! I have to get home!!
Me:*soothingly* And we'll help you dear. I promise.

Bumbadummmm!! Hope you enjoyed that! I realize that it's almost the end of the book!!

Sad reader: NOOOOOOOO!!!!😫

I KNOW!!😥😥😥😥ITS SO SAD!! But hey it's also a huge accomplishment for me!! I almost finished A WHOLE BOOK!!❤❤❤❤And don't worriedly there will definitely be more books from me. Love you all and have a wonderful day!! Kisses!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘