🐚Chapter 4🐚

*I walk in groaning*
Never and I mean never stay up all night with your Best Friends eating candy and junk food. Just don't. Enjoy the chapter.
-WinterBella
......................................................
Harmony's P.O.V

We are in front of the castle on the beach. Melody and Grandpa raised the Trident and brought down the wall. Everyone cheered. I couldn't keep the grin off my face. I swam over to Mom and Melody, who were standing on a rock.

After the song, I hugged my family tightly while holding back tears.

Me: I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
Melody:*tearfully* It's not fair! I just found out that I had a sister and I won't get to see you.
Me: Of course you will. I can show you to all the reefs that I found and we can go looking for shells and other stuff. Believe me I won't let you go.

We hug tightly. I kiss Mom and Dad on the cheek and swim to Grandpa. I wave before diving under the sea. We swim back to Atlantica and I sigh.

King Triton: What's the matter?
Me: I just wish I can spend more time with my family.

I kiss his cheek and swim to my room. I sit down at the vanity and look at my reflection. I see a pale figure with untidy red and black hair. Her black eyes seem full of life and sadness at the same time. Shaking my head, I do all the necessities for bed. I curl up under my blanket. Blackness falls over me as I slip into a peaceful slumber.

Me:*dancing around the room* I finished another chapter!!
Arianna:*rolls eyes* Your such a dork.
*I stick my tongue out at her and she giggles*
Katia:*walks in* Hey guys. Any of you seen Tails or Naomi?
Arianna: I know Perce Iris-messaged Naomi about something but I don't know where Tails is.
Me:*typing something on the computer* I think she went back to her Dad's house for something.
Katia:*curiously* What are you up to Bells?
Me:*mischievously* Nothing.
Arianna and Katia:*warns* Bella......
Me:*grins wickedly* I'm just playing a prank on my dear friend.
Arianna:*curious* Which one?
Katia:*mock glares at her* Ari! We definitely should not be encouraging her.
Arianna:*rolls eyes* Yeah, fine.
Me: I've been pranking with Jack and Vick for ages...its in my blood.
Katia:*laughs* Oh like I could forget my best friend is related to the Guardian of Fun.
Arianna:*jokes* Pranking does come in the Frost family.
*We burst out in laughter*
Katia: How-
*She gets interrupted by a hole that appears in the middle of the floor. A 6'0" creature hops out and we see what appears to be a bunny with boomerangs strapped to its back. He glares at me* (A/N: I apologize for not writing a accent. I don't know how.)
??:*glares* Oi'! Why the hell mate?!
Me:*innocently* Why hello Kanga! What brings you here?
*He grows frustrated at the nickname*
??: Why must you call me that?! Your irritating brother already calls me Kangaroo.
Me:*giggles* Hi Bunny.
*He smiles and hugs me*
Arianna:*curious* What brings you around Bunny? Well besides Bella's prank. Which I totally want to know what she did.
Bunny: She made a paint can turn into more every time I touched it. It ended up with the mountain of paint falling down on me.
*Girls burst out laughing*
Bunny:*rolls eyes* Yes...haha, very funny.
Me:*wipes tear from eye* It was. Jack thinks so to.
*A boy with snow white hair, pale skin, ice blue eyes with a snowflake iris, and about 5'9" wearing a blue hoodie with frost designs, brown jeans, and no shoes carrying a G-shaped staff flies through the window*
??: I totally think that it was hilarious.
Me:*gleefully* JACK!!
*I jump up and basically tackle my older brother. He grins and hugs me tightly*
Jack: Hey baby sis. What's up?
Me: I'm writing a few books, pranking Kanga over there, pretty much the usual.
Jack:*laughs* Ahh, okay.
Arianna:*slyly* So Jack...how's Elsa doing?
Jack:*blushes slightly* She's good. Bit busy lately with her Queen duties. But we're going great.
Me:*coos* Dawwww!!
*oven beeps*
Me:*eyes widen* THE SUGAR COOKIES!!
*I jump up and dash out of the room*
Jack:*excitedly* Did she DA cookies?!
*Flies after her*
Arianna: Ciao Bella!!
*runs out with Bunny*
Katia:*bows* Good day readers. Hope you like the next chapter!!
*Disappears*