Chapter 8

Sorry about taking so long! Enjoy! Kisses bitches!!!😘😘😘
.....................................................
Let's say it's been a month since Harmony ran away. Well, swam away. Get it?

Harmony's P.O.V

It's been a month. A month since I ran away from home. I'm still staying in the cave I found but I know I have to keep going eventually. I feel a sting and glare at my arms. Thin red lines, some fresh and some scarred, decorate me up to my elbows. I feel a familiar emptiness and sigh. Snouts barks and I cuddle up with him. I decided to go for a little swim. I make sure my arms are wrapped up in seaweed and tie my hair up with a seaweed bow. I swim out of the cave and into the ocean. After a while I see a faint light. Debating it, I decided to swim over.

Ariel's P.O.V

It's been a month since I yelled at my baby girl. A month since Harmony ran away. I curl in on myself as Melody swims in. We've been staying with Daddy in Atlantica since she ran away.

Melody:*sits down* Mom? How are you feeling?
Me:*tears fill eyes* This is all my fault. I'm so sorry Melody.
Melody: Mom no. You didn't mean for this to happen.
Me: It's still my fault.

She hugs me and I sigh. We swim to the throne room and I see Flounder swim up to me.

Flounder: Don't worry Ariel. We'll find her.
Me:*shouting* AND WHEN FLOUNDER?! TWO WEEKS?! ANOTHER MONTH?! A YEAR?!

I take a deep breath and he doesn't say anything. I realized that I shouted at my best friend.

Me:*sadly* I'm sorry Flounder. I didn't mean to shout at you.
Flounder: It's okay.

But it's not. I swim to the window and lean against it. I feel Melody put a hand on my shoulder and lean against her. Oh sweetheart. Where are you?

Harmony's P.O.V

I realized that the light was a city. I turn to Snouts.

Me: Let's go little guy.

We swim to the city and look around. It's actually pretty nice. But it only makes me want to go back home. I was caught up in my thoughts and didn't notice the mermaid until I bumped into her.

 I was caught up in my thoughts and didn't notice the mermaid until I bumped into her

Me: Oh I'm sorry!
??: It's alright child. What're you doing out all alone?
Me:*looks down* It doesn't matter.
??: You know you don't look like your from around here. What's your name?
Me:*hesitant* H-harmony.
??:*smiles* My name's Li' Lana.
Me: Not that I don't already know, but where am I?
Li'Lana: Your in the North China Sea.

Dundunduuuuunnnnn! Sorry about that shortness. I just wanted to leave it there. Hope you are enjoying it!!! Byeeeee!!