powers [virgil]

i hate my standard testing.

"virgil! virgil, wake up!" virgil groaned and opened his eyes, glaring at the host standing if front of him. "hey, i need you to do a huge favor and go to school for me." 

"what? no! number one, we have different voices, hair colors and styles, i wear makeup and you don't. do i need to go on?" 

"come on!" thomas whined, pouting, "i need to go see this musical with patton and roman! and logan needs to do his job. you basically have a free day today so maybe this can make up for all the restless nights you make me have?"

"no fair, thomas." virgil groaned but got up, "what's the excuse for you being so different today?"

"say its a dare! talyn will back you up. now get up because you're gonna be late. i'm advanced in all my classes so you just have to go to school so it shows i went today, okay? and yes, you're allowed on your phone."

"fine. but you owe me big time, sanders." he growled, "and i don't give two fucks if you have a dress code i'm wearing what i want." 

thomas sighed but said bye and left with roman and patton. virgil went into the real world, after flipping logan off for being able to stay in the mindplace. he got into thomas's car and drove off to school, blasting his playlist. when he finally got there, he waited in his car waiting for the first bell to ring to go in. 

when it finally did, he took his time, not really wanting to socialize with the abundace of chatty friends thomas has. he heard the whispers of if he was a new kid and chuckled, if only they knew.. 

he remembered that human anatomy was the first class with mrs. motley. great, he groaned, i totally love this teacher. walking into the classroom, he sat right next to talyn and put his head down. "you okay, thomas?" they asked, putting a hand on his shouler. 

"'m not thomas." he grumbled, "it's virgil. i have to go in for thomas so he can go to a stupid musical. just say you dared me to channel my inner emo." 

"oh, okay. lets convince joan that this is the new thomas, kay? he is gonna be so confused!" they laughed, looking over at joan who was entering the class. "hey joan! do you like thomas's new style? i think he looks great!" 

joan sat down, looking at virgil's messy makeup and dark clothing, completly speachless. virgil bit back laughter at joan's facial expression. "you don't like it?" he asked, tilting his head. 

"no- no! i-i like it but, just, why?" joan asked, "like, there are so many more different syles, why this? it's not very you.." 

virgil went to answer when the teacher came and told the class to be silent and work on their assignment. virgil immediately pulled out his phone and headphone, turning on his music and scrolling through his instagram. it wasn't five inutes later when mrs. motley tapped on his shoulder. "get your work done please, mr. sanders." 

"i have it done." he replied cockily, "so i do not need to get it done." 

"fine, no phones, though. hand it over." virgil scoffed looking up at her.

"you're insane if you think i'll give you my phone." virgil laughed, "i'll put it away but you are not touching my property." mrs. motley looked taken aback at this, and rolled her eyes going back to her desk, the rest of the class laughing at her. 

virgil had nothing else to do so he looked around the room, when he spotted that the shower thing was right under her. he thought about how cool it would be to have a telekinesis power for his special power. he stared at the handle when it slightly moved. 

virgil jumped back, suddenly feeling more tired. "holy shit." he whispered. "no way, this isn't real." joan and talyn stared at him as he used his powers to pull down the handle of the shower. then water poured over the teacher. she jumped back and looked for a perpetrator. virgil tried his hardest not to laugh as he watched the scene unfold. when she left the classroom, the whole class burst out laughing, including virgil. "i did that, talyn! that's what she fucking gets for being a bitch to thomas all these years."

"how? what? why are you talking third person, thomas?" joan asked, looking completly clueless.

"i'm actually virgil, but basically every side has their own power, logan has the ability to learn anything and get into peoples minds, roman has the power to make anything he wants and he can fly, patton has basically all our powers combined and i just learned i have telekinesis." virgil explained, smiling as he thought about it more. 

"holy.. well then. um.." talyn and virgil laughed as they were asked to leave the room by a teacher. virgil yawned, trudging to his- thomas's locker- and grabbing the books he needed for next period. joan, tayln, and him then met up to walk to their classes together. 

"this is going to be one long day." virgil groaned, stretching out 'long'. 

not revised. i got motivation for this sitting in a classroom doing the standard test while the teacher was being a m e g a  b i t c h . i highkey wanted to pull the shower on her.

878 words