biology [analogical & platonic logicality]

t.w. bullying and cursing

logan sat in the back of the room, flipping through a biology book while the teacher was out. he tried to ignore everyone around him when he heard someone taunting them again. "everyone knows there's only two genders, it's just biology!"

logan rolled his eyes at the student. he looked up and saw jack bothering patton. "can you just leave me alone? i never asked your opinion." patton tried to act strong but his voice was very weak.

"aw! what, are going to go cry to your freakshow friends?" he asked in a baby tone. logan slammed the book closed causing everyone to look at him.

he picked up the biology book and smiled at the bully, showing him the book. he then sighed and chucked it at jack's head. "nothing is binary and everything is gay, you ignorant bitch!"

everyone gasped when logan did that. he was such a quiet kid who kept to himself, and then this happens?

logan was about to go hurt the bully some more, he was fuming, but he felt someone hold him back. "logan! logan, calm down!"

logan snapped out of his angry trance once virgil got him out of the class. "i'm sorry, but he needed that." logan muttered angrily, glancing back in the class.

"yeah, can't disagree with you there." virgil shrugged. "but what is going to happen now, the teacher is in there helping him. you'll get in trouble!"

logan sighed and slumped against the wall. "i don't know, i guess i'll die."

"please don't." logan turned to patton. they smiled a little at logan. "thanks for sticking up for me.. it was really nice."

logan smiled, "it was no problem, you deserve it from the constant bullying, it was time someone stepped in.. jack should just stop making fun of everyone. period."
"i fully agree." they sighed happily. "again thank you so much, you're truly a life saver."

logan nodded and put his hand on their shoulder. "it was really no problem."

"ha! gay!" virgil laughed, catching the two off gaurd. patton looked sad for a second, not realizing it was a joke.

"virgil.." logan sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "you're gay."

"wait, really? since when?" virgil joked some more, causing patton to giggle.

"since you met me." logan joked back. the three talked the rest of the period outside of the classroom, not being questioned at all.

let's just say, logan is now one of the most respected kids in the school now and everyone is too afraid to trash talk the lgbt+ community.

wow that was bad

430 words