scientific rambles part two [analogical]

lmao someone asked for me to do a part two on october 1st and im finally getting to it.

also this whole book is literally just r/ihadastroke

jfc im bad at everything i do

"you don't look to ready or excited for later today. why?" roman asked virgil as he walked into the kitchen.

virgil looked over at roman and tilted his head, "what do you mean?" virgil replied, putting a k-cup into the keurig.

"your date? logan is coming over in two hours. don't you remember?" virgil paused for a moment and put his mug down. "you're kidding, right?" he glanced over at the calendar and cursed under his breath. "okay, please go pick out a decent outfit like you promised while i go get ready. thanks." he rushed out, walking quickly to the bathroom. 

it had been an hour since virgil first woke up and he was currently doing his daily routine. he already gotten showered, he finished up his skincare and is currently doing his makeup. he knew logan would be here in an hour so he was hurrying, even though he took forever with his eyeliner. he quickly threw on his old clothes to go to his room and put on new ones. he heard roman call out from the kitchen "your clothes are on your bed." 

"thanks" he walked into his room. what roman laid out for him was ripped purple skinny jeans and a grey oversized sweater. warily, he threw it on and looked in the mirror. hr didn't like the way it looked but knew time was ticking and he should probably hurry up already if he wanted to be ready in time. "there is a reason these clothes are in the back of my closet, roman."

roman looked up from his phone. "what do you mean? you look amazing! logan is going to love this!" valarie, who was sitting right next to him, looked up too. "roman's right. you should wear stuff like this more often, it really suits you." 

"thanks." virgil sighed and checked his phone. it was 4:56, logan should be here any minute now. "have either of you been to a fair before?" virgil asked, sitting on a stool by the kitchen counter.

"oh my god, yes! it is literally the best thing ever. it is so fun and romantic just don't eat too much then go on a ride, then it won't be fun." 

"oh my god, if they have a mechanical bull, you need to go on it, and have logan record." valarie added. virgil tilted his head a little, he has heard about those things before. 

"why?-" virgil was cut off by the doorbell ringing. 

"nevermind, why just go answer the door and listen to my advice." virgil did as valarie said and answered the door. "hey." he grinned at logan.

"hi." logan replied, smiling back at him. "you look.. amazing." logan let out a nervous laugh and looked at his feet. 

"so do you." virgil replied, "so, um, should we go now?" he asked, playing with his fingers.

"yeah." logan replied looking up. he nervously reached for virgil's hand and virgil caught on, reaching for logan too. both the boys blushed as they made their way to the car. "so. the main part of the fair doesn't open until 6:30 so i figured we could eat earlier so we don't miss out on rides. but um i didn't plan for that, so uh, any suggestions?" 

"oh, um.. i don't really care. i uh, heard that there was a new diner that opened up, we could try there? or you know, anywhere else. again i don't really care." 

"that's a good idea, actually." logan replied. he walked over and opened virgil's door for him. virgil blushed, rolling his eyes. "isn't it just by the 2nd street park?" logan asked.

"yeah. i think it's called urban city kitchen?" virgil said, closing the door. 

"okay well, i guess that's where this date starts."

the two went to the diner and had a lot of fun. wow this is unprofessional. luckily i'm not going to college for writing and probably art or science. anyways time skip to the fair i guess.

virgil looked at the fair in absolute awe."this place is beautiful. what have i been missing, oh my god."

logan smiled at him. "lets go, then."

lmao that's it sorry. this person probably wanted the actual date, but if anyone wants a part three i might do it. also its 5:11 a.m. so i cant continue

also my goal is one upload a week, if i try to upload on a certain date then miss it i get discouraged and dont upload so yeah

peace out i guess.

779 words