Day 4: Reason 4

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own

***

  "I can prove to you that love does exist," Alan says. His motivation stupid and funny at the same time.

"There's nothing like Love Alan. It's just something you say to make someone thinks you care." I answer back holding my ground.

I've read books and watched movies about love being true. I've still never been convinced about it, or that it exists.

"There's nothing like happily ever after or love. It's all lies, a stupid facade used by people to show that they care for someone at a particular time. Till they eventually get tired."

"What about Jo and Alex?" He questions trying to make me quit. I chuckle and answer back.

"I don't love them, I'm sure they don't love me either. We just highly respect each other, a lot." He shakes his head and stands up from my bed. Walking around my room.

"Love does exist, and I can prove it to you." His voice is challenging and as the stupid me, I am. I accept the challenge.

"Then prove it, Alan. Prove to me that love does exist."

"4th reason. So, you can find out the true meaning of love. So, you'll understand that people can love and so can you." I shake my head at him.

"That doesn't count as a reason."

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Why not."

"Because..." I wander off from my sentence not sure of what to say. "When you prove it to me. Then we'll see."

"Why don't we upgrade this challenge a little?" He asks, and I stand up and walk towards him. "Well, why don't we upgrade?"

"The first person that can prove their point is true. Wins." He coldly whispers, and I walk around thinking about it. I don't want to back off already.

"Deal." He grabs my hand, and we shake staring at each other. All we need now is the Western gun out song and we're good.  

I don't have my computer at the time. So this is fully not edited. You may still find errors and if you do. It'll mean a lot it is you can show me.

***

xN0elleThis is my books for the cover contest

xN0elle
This is my books for the cover contest. I hope it's good.