✱ chapter twenty-six

thank you for 4K reads! that was fast JDKS

miyoung pov

The day was finally here. I had my date with Taehyung!

Well, a double date. Jungkook would be tagging along as well with his own date.

Pfft, and he said that he didn't have his eyes on anyone. Liar.

Strangely enough I wasn't as annoyed as I thought I'd be when Taehyung asked if Jungkook could come as well. Now that Jungkook and I are progressing slowly in our relationship, I didn't want to strangle him every single time I saw him.

"I think it'll be fun," Taehyung had said. "Plus, he hasn't been on a date in so long. I just want him to put himself out there and get himself a girl."

The more I thought about it, the more it all clicked.

Taehyung had a point, Jungkook hasn't had a girlfriend ever since Jaeun.

Well, would you even call that a relationship?

All Jungkook does is make-out or even hook-up with girls, but never has he been in a serious relationship.

I was currently in my room, rummaging through my closet. I had absolutely no idea what to wear. Taehyung had mentioned to wear something casual and cute, but since I'm no fashion icon, I don't know what I would call casual and cute.

But I knew someone who did.

Within five minutes of me calling, Nayoung was already in my room looking through my closet as I sat on my bed and let her work her magic.

"Are you excited?" Nayoung squeals, picking up a romper and examining it.

I nod my head excitedly. "So much. I can't believe the day's finally here!"

She grins at me and throws the romper at me. "Try this on. If not, I brought a casual dress with me that you could try on."

I beam at her and put on the romper. I walk to my mirror and take a good look at myself.

The romper itself was cute. It was black with knot tied up front. But I wasn't sure if it looked good on me.

"Nayoung?" I called her over. "Does this look good on me or should I try on the dress?"

"It looks good on you. But also try on the dress and we'll choose from there."

I nod and strip myself off of the romper and trying on the dress.

The dress was super cute. It was a pastel blue spaghetti strapped dress that was just above my knees.

"I think I might go with the dress," I say. "But Taehyung said casual, is this casual enough?"

She hums, starting to play with my hair. "Who cares if it's casual or not? Go with a prom dress. Be that extra bitch."

I laugh. "Shut up."