DARE US ABOUT JIN HYUNG!

"Jin hyung!",

"Aish kookie-ah! Im right here why would you scream like that!",

The youngest laugh and hugged his eldest hyung. Seokjin smiled and squish Jungkook's cheeks together.

"Jungkookie you're so cute" the maknae gave his signature bunny smile and hugged him tighter.

~~~

"Ugh its just a dare. How long is he going to be hugging hyung?",

"You already know Jungkook, he's the competitive one" Hoseok replied when Taehyung impatiently taps his foot on the floor.

They were getting dares from the fans from a jar to do something to the eldest as his early gift for his birthday. And the one who can get to embarrass the most is the
winner. With dear Jungkook being dare to hug Seokjin from behind for 5 minutes.

"Well at least we're taking turns" the leader commented as Taehyung was about to check again if the maknae is almost done.

The doors to their dressing room opened. As a smiling Jungkook entered and laid victoriously on the chair.

"I'm going to win",

"Don't get cocky Kookie, you we're first to go because of your age",

"Yada yada okay guys. If you please be quiet, I'm about to pick" Taehyung now quickly grab from the jar filled with papers and open it to see.

"Twirl Jin-oppa around and dip him" Taehyung fist pumps in the air as jealousy rose around.

"Aish! That unfair! I only get to hug him!",

"It's not even my turn yet and I'm already wanting to pounce you two" Yoongi commented and crossed his arms.

"Hah! I'm about to win this shit. Bu-bye losers~!" He closes the door and Jungkook facepalm into his Kooky pillow.

~~~

"Oh Jin-hyung~",

"Yes Tae~?",

Seokjin suddenly was twirled around by him and was dipped. Taehyung's face was close to his and that cause the eldest to blush furiously.

"Ta-Taehyung",

He then let go of his hyung and made his boxy smile.

"Hyung you look so cute when blushing!" Taehyung gave him his iconic V-sign and ran away. Leaving the eldest confuse and a blushing mess.

~~~

"Look who's about to win!"

Taehyung entered the room while walking like a runway model. He flips his mullet hair and smiled confidently.

The other members were still jealous that Taehyung picked a good dare. Jimin, who was up next went in the jar and open the paper he picked.

"Kiss Jin's hand and wink at him",

This made the other members (especially Jungkook and Taehyung) to throw their bt21 pillows at the shortest.