Stalker/s

Sleeping with ease, the man cuddles in his sheets. Snoring at his warm bed with love.

Ding!

His body shrieked awake as he heard the notification. Covering his head with the sheets.

Unknown: good morning baby ♡

Wrapping himself more into the bed.

Unknown: Wakey wakey rise and shine~get up now baby or you'll regret it~

Jin rolled over and took the sheets in more. Ignoring the rings of his mobile phone.

Unknown: Jinnie its a school day come on I wanna see your pretty face baby~

Going into a fetus position, he hugged his knees under the sheets.

Unknown: Come on get up from bed baby, don't be difficult~ let's get up~

He cover his ears from the vibration of the phone. His lips quivering in fear.

Unknown: You better fucking get up from that bed baby or I'll personally make you stay in bed for fucking you too hard

He waits for the texts patiently to be over. Not wanting to see any of the texts.

Unknown: Rise up Jinnie lets go to school today ♡

As the last text was received, Jin slowly got up from his slumber with discomfort. Heart beating quicken it's pace a bit as he stares at the phone beside his bed.

This always happens, six texts every morning.

~~~
Hello! Sorry for not updating this book in a while now but I'm ending it here I have a new jincentric book! That'll be out tomorrow!

Here's a bit of the beginning! I hope you'll read and enjoy the upcoming book!