Secrets

You can already see how in love they are with their eldest. The admiration and affection they would show to him, no matter how small or subtle, it would always mean the most to them. But this love isn't just platonic with friends or brothers, they are truly smitten over him. 

Something about Jin made their day a little bit bearable as they deal with stress and pressure from the general public and fans. His way of showering them in affection is so stress relieving. 

But if you want to know about the real Jin or Kim Seokjin as you call him, is that whenever the cameras or the eyes of the people are away from him. He is a different person. 

Yes, he still does shower them with affection and love but there's always something secretive in everyone.

He would go out every night when everyone falls asleep. Coming back later when day came and act if nothing happened. He would wear formal suits and would come back messy and exhausted. It worried the members completely. They need to discuss about it.

"Jin hyung we need to talk" Namjoon announced to him as all the members looked at him.

"Is there anything wrong?" Jin looked confused, as if Jin doesn't know they notice him walking out every night.

"Hyungie, we're worried. You always look tired and exhausted nowadays" Jimin gave a sad expression to him.

"Yeah and you always don't look your best when it's morning" Jungkook commented as Jin was still connecting on what their talking about.

"Hyung, why do you go out every night?" A panic came into Jin's face as Namjoon asked him.

"N-no where!",

"Hyung-",

"Just no where!",

"Hyung we know your not good at lying. Please just tell us" Taehyung hoped Jin isn't doing anything illegal by forced. He will break anyone who tries to ruin him.

Jin looked down sighing as he scratched his head in annoyance.

"Do you guys really wanna know?",

"Of course!" They all stated as one.

"I guess it's time to tell you guys" he sighs in defeat as he took out his phone and dialed in some numbers "I want you guys to meet someone",

Wait.... someone...?

"Someone? Who is this someone?" Yoongi slowly came up too him as he asked these questions,

"Hyung what do you mean someone?" another one followed up with Jimin, an invisible like bullet went through their heart as Jin gave his attention on his phone and not their questions.

Someone? What does he mean someone? Is he meeting someone? Is he hooking up with this person? Or partnered for something bigger? They couldn't help but feel their heart get squeezed painfully tight as it hurts their chest too much.

"Hold on, I'm calling them right now" he gone out the door all the sudden, leaving a hurt Bangtan with so many questions flying in their head. 

"Guys..." Tae was the first to speak up "Do you think he's dating someon-".

"I don't want to assume anything right now" Yoongi looked like he was fighting to not tear up "Let's just wait and see",

"Jin hyung couldn't date, we're all so busy with our schedules. It's impossible" Jungkook added.

They know he wouldn't date, and if he did then that would be great right? He can have his own choices it's his life.

"Guys she'll be here in a few minutes" Jin walked in all the sudden. Those few words made their world crash down.

Thoughts come spiraling in their heads as they heard a 'she' who is 'she'? You're actually dating a 'she'? Why did they hope that Jin would be gay if they should of known he's straight?

"Girl? Hyung what do you mean Girl? Girl as in girlfrie-" Namjoon was cut off by Jin as he waved his hand continuously.

"Let me explain when she get's here" he gave a small smile to them "Please?",

~~~

A girl came in, long black hair, glossy lips, small cute eyes. Her appearance seems petite and soft-like as she wore a cute pink dress. Jin came next to her, and smiled nervously.

"Guys this is Lee Seo-yeon" she shyly waves at them smiling as they only stared at her.

This girl screams 'I'm loyal'! And they should be happy that Jin found someone nice looking.

But in the inside, they hope it isn't what their thinking right now. Please god not right now.

"My girlfriend",

That was it, their heart now crushed as they heard those two words. It was too good to be true that they fantasize themselves dating him. Now experiencing that his heart belongs to someone else felt like someone crushed your hopes and dreams.

"It's nice to meet everyone" she bowed and they did the same.

"Where did you meet?" Yoongi asked, his voice cracked a bit.

"She works at a cafe shop, she wasn't a fan of kpop" the girl went red slightly making the eldest laugh "She actually hated it, so she doesn't know I was an idol back then",

"I just took you as a handsome man with manners" she defended "I almost yelled at him for being an actual idol",

They both laugh. It felt so genuine, so soft and sweet to the ears. It hurts so much to them that they can't do anything.

"Why don't you guys hug her?" Jin suggest as he tries to push Seo-yeon to the guys slowly "Come on",

It would be rude to not do it, so they toughen up and hugged the girl, each of them. Smiling at her with joy. Their chest got heavier as they can see she's a good soul.

"I'll be outside so you both can talk okay dear?" Jin nodded as he was kissed by her on his cheeks before she walks out.

"Can you believe she's only 25 years old?" Jin tries lighting the mood since he felt his member's expression felt down.

"She's really nice right?" Jin looked desperate for their words. He looked worried with what they'll say, what they'll think, and etc.

"She seems so nice hyung!" Tae smiled as he uses his acting skills for it.

"Aww thank you Taehyungie~",

"Yeah hyung she looks really kind! Looks like your type indeed!" They all gave compliments to Seo-yeon as Jin's smile grew wider and wider and their hearts more shattered from this incredibly one sided love.

"Aww guys let's hug!" Jin went in for a group hug as the members hugged him tightly. Trying not to cry since they feel like missed the opportunity to confess.

"Hyung?",

"Yeah?",

"We love you",

"I love you too guys".

~~~
My take on one sided crushes! Hope its an okay angst! The next will be crack so stay tuned!