Jealousy

I wanna make a bit of a slow burn so here it is!! It's not that long but I'll make it as angsty as I can!!

~~~

The maknae line and the rapline were always the fan's favorite, who could resist their adorable and hot duality. With the rapline's talented skills into making music and booming stage presence.

And what does Jin have that makes him stands out other than his looks?

Not much really..

This is why Jin alway works hard. He stays working on his dance for hours. Advance his singing techniques while updating on the ARMYs how his day was.

He couldn't help but compare. The other members are good at this so he'll need to level up his skills. One member can do that so he'll silently get jealous.

It doesn't come to mind that he didn't know these things are unhealthy.

Comparing yourself to other people and overworking your body till you can meet their standard could damage your health badly and to self hatred.

That and distancing yourself to those people because you hate seeing them so perfect. That you can't help and look down at yourself for being you.

Since Jin doesn't give a damn if his body aches from dancing or his throat from singing. It's already starting

"Woah Jungkook ah! You did great!",

Namjoon patted on the youngest shoulder and he smiled.

"Ha you should of seen Jimin, Jimin! You did amazing",

Jungkook called out the small guy, which he noticed and starts smiling widely.

The small figure waddle towards the two and gave a hug.

"Thank you~!",

Jin watched them laugh as he worked more on his moves.

Currently their in the studio practicing their new choreograph.

He needs to focus more, needs to perfect all these steps.

And one two three, one two three four five six. One two, one two and-

"Jin hyung woah! Your getting good!" The eldest turn to see Taehyung with a water bottle in hand.

"Ha! Ahh thank you Taehyung, you give hyung strength" because you force him into thinking like this.

Jin returned practicing, he stare at himself at the mirror to make those moves on point.

He can see Taehyung watching him carefully. He doesn't like being watch as he practice.

Over the minutes he got a move wrong and shook his head in frustration.

Jin heard a laugh and saw Tae chuckling at him.

"Sorry hyung but I wanna asked if you want to go and practice together?" He gulped.

"Uhh.. sure.."

Tae took beside him and smiled.

He should of said no.

~~~
I would like some criticism on how I write my stories 🤗 it'll really help me!!