Make Them Go Wild

"How do you guys do it?",

A weird question made the six guys stare at their hyung.

"Do what?" Tae replied, wondering what Jin is talking about.

"You know.." Jin played with his vegetables as he stare at his plate "Make so many ARMYs scream..",

They chuckled at the question, why would he ask something like that? He made ARMYs scream many times before.

"Hyung, they love you. Whatever you do, they'll scream because they love you" Namjoon explained and Jin shook his head, a bit red from Namjoon's speech.

"I mean like.. make them go wild, like... Hoseok doing sexy moves in Baepsae" a choke can be heard from man who was mentioned.

"Hyung what are you trying to say?" Jimin started to get worry. He hope it isn't what he think it is.

"I just feel boring when I go on stage, like there's no one getting energy off me" Jin confess, staring down to his plate. His hands, now holding onto each other.

The members were worried. They didn't know Jin felt that way. Hoseok and Jimin, who mostly do these stuff. Felt at blame that they made their hyung like that.

The room went silence, Jin doesn't know what to do, nor does the members know what to say.

"Hyung, you can make them go crazy" Yoongi, who broke the silence. He patted his back "Make them wild your own way" Jin stared at him for a moment and smiled.

~

"Where's hyung?" Tae asked as the concert was about to start, the members looked around their surroundings and found no clue on where Jin was.

"WE'RE ABOUT TO START IN 5 MINUTES" The staff announced and the members made their way to their respective spots. And Jin was still no where to be seen.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN JIN HYUNG?" Jimin asked as it will be minutes until they start.

"HERE! SORRY! THE STYLIST WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH IT"they couldn't believe that they saw him like that.

He was showing off his clear beautiful forehead. It was a blessing sight that they couldn't look sway from it.

"Do I look good" he started to go red. His beautiful forehead with his cute eyebrows and doe eyes that match up with his plump lips. He looked like a perfect anime character coming to life. HE SHOULD STOP BEING SO INSECURE BECAUSE HE'S PERFECT.

"Hyung.. You looked great" Hoseok stated as their eyes were still glued to his face.

A bright wide smile came from him as they were about to perform. And it made their heart jumped.

~

"I can't take it anymore" Hoseok blurt out as he was drinking a bottle of water after the concert "He's so damn handsome",

"Yeah.. it's disgustingly addicting to look at him" Jungkook commented,

"And the fucker knows he looks good!" He squeeze the bottle as his face heated up yet again from the image of Jin's holy forehead.

"And have you seen his performance in Epiphany?" Jimin joined in as he heard it's about Jin "HE MADE ME AND THE ARMYs YELL",

"God if Jin ever punch me, I'd say thank you" Jungkook stated and the two nodded agreeing.

"Yo, what's with this and Jin punching someone?" Namjoon and Yoongi came in as they heard Jungkook's words.

"Oh it's just Jin being so damn loud about his looks" Hoseok replied "Like we know he's damn handsome, BUT HE DOESN'T NEED TO SHOW OFF LIKE THAT",

"I know right!" Tae suddenly joined the discussion of Jin's visual "He made men gay and I'm a living proof!",

"We're all gay for him Tae, your not the only one suffering" Yoongi crossed his arms and huff.

"Hey guys" the six suddenly jumped and fixed their position as it was Jin who came in.

"Yo Jin" Jungkook finger gun him out of nervousness.

"It's hyung to you" the eldest playfully glared "And I wanna ask about the performance I did, if it was great or something" you could see the redness spread in his face as he asked this question.

"Well..." Jimin eyes wander onto his forehead and quickly look away "I think it's amazing, a thousand over ten, would recommend to everyone I see, and I know the ARMYs loved it. You made a lot of them scream and cry in joy hyung! So please keep the hairstyle"

The rest stared at his sudden confession. The eldest went red all over and smiled widely.

"Aww Jiminie~" the eldest hugged the man and the others glared at the him.

"You did amazing too! So charismatic! So eye-catching! So-" someone save Jimin before he melts in his hyung's arms

As soon as he ended the hug. Jin went up to the rest and mess with their hair to hugging them as well.

"You all did a great job!" Jin announced as he clapped for them with a wide smile "I love you all!",

Those words in the end shot a bullet in their hearts, making them all smile so dorkishly. Oh how does their hyung not see how in love they were with him.

"Well I'm going to fix up, you all should too so we could vlive later when we get home" he waved and left the room.

Will Jin ever know the rest of his members like him?

~~~
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this fluff crack fic! I'll be more consistent with my updates so I'll update once a week for now on!

And here's the glorious picture of Jinnie uwu