A Real Angel (Pt. 2/3)

Hello! Hope your enjoying the short series so far!
~~~

Why is their hyung so nice? First he drives Jungkook to school everyday, then he takes care of the rappers whenever they overwork themselves, and does many more while he still attend to College!

How can such a guy exist? They don't know.

"Fuck..",

Hoseok tumbled down to the ground, he laid on the floor of the dance studio. Covered in sweat from making all his moves on point.

He heard of the many people who hate on them because of the member's flexibility. Hoseok knows not every member can have passion for dancing like him. Some are stiff with their moves and some put too much energy, but he will help them improve by teaching them how.

Just after a few minute break of course.

"Hoseok?",

He made a 'hmm?' for a reply to the person. He was too tired to see who it was.

Hearing footsteps walk towards him, all the sudden a towel was placed on Hoseok's face.

"What the-" he removed the towel to see his hyung Jin looking down at him with a few bottles of water.

"Hey, I thought I was going to be the only one here" he chuckled a bit and sat down to make things more easier.

"Why are you here hyung? I thought everyone was sleeping around this hour" it's exactly 2am when he checked his phone and he's right. All the members are asleep.

"Come on Hope-ah, sit down properly" even if he felt sore all over his body, he still sat down with his leg spread apart "Wipe all the sweat and stay put",

Hoseok doesn't know what he's planning, but he did it anyway.

"Hyung what are you going to do?",

Jin went behind the dancer and place both of his hands on his shoulder.

"I know a few techniques to ease you up", He started to massage him, and he's actually really good at it.

Hoseok can't help but feel so relaxed, his soreness started to fade away.

After a few minutes, he feels okay to dance again, but somehow he couldn't tell Jin to stop.

He started to heat up when he realize he doesn't want Jin to stop. What the hell? He knows the massage feels nice and all, but something about Jin made him want to stay close to him.

Like as if he wanted to lay on his chest as he massages him, both of them smiling and laughing and them cuddling-

"Hoseok I'm going to take a little break, my hands are starting to hurt" he felt as if something crush his heart.

"Oh god- Hyung! I'm so sorry! I must of overworked you!",

"It's fine, I've been massaging you for like..30 minutes? And now you look all better!" damn was it that long? Hoseok felt himself heating up when he recalled what he daydreamed about. Shit that was gay.

"Ready to dance Hope-ah?" Jin already stood up and was giving out his hand to the dancer.

"Ready",

~

Yoongi couldn't sleep.

He laid on his bed, thinking about a lot of things.

Like; the future of this group, all the steps for the dance, that song he just made, and possibly his roommate Jin.

He was always there for him. If he sleep at his studio, he'll bring him food and a blanket, if he starts getting stresss, he's his stress reliever, and if he feels like he's going to cry, he'll find him in the bathroom crying and comfort him.