Don't Call Me Mom

It all started as an inside joke between the group. The guys calling him a mom as he cooks and takes care of them, but it's all good.

That is until their fans started to downgrade Jin as only a mom.

"EOMMA JIN",

"MOMMY JIN",

"SEOKJINNIE EOMMA",

It hurts him as he was only seem as some sort of 'mom' to the group and nothin more.

He has worked hard to get out of the image of a so called 'mom', he started to get more childish to the others and playful. Rather then being watchful with them.

But it still didn't work and it got worse by some fan giving him a pink fairy toy wand.

Now he addressed the issue to fans and told them off that he feels uncomfortable when they call him female names.

The boys felt like it's their fault for making him and their fans think like this. They stopped calling him a mom for fans to possibly forget the hurtful label they put on Jin.

And decided to place another, more positive one on Jin.

"Woah Jin hyung your even more of a maknae then Jungkook-ah",

They boys now show him as a funny, childish man with dad jokes up his sleeves.

They are please to see their eldest having fun and showing off jokes to hosts in variety shows and interviews.

So please. Stop calling Jin a mom/eomma/princess/maid because he has already showed that he's uncomfortable with that okay.

~~~
I made this just now as I saw someone named themselves eomma jin who saved my book. It's 2018 people Jin is now seen as an extra chaotic madnae not your eomma