Mysterious Man Pt. 1 {Halloween Special}

The boys we're planning on exploring haunted houses for spooks and clicks as their were going to record on set to find a ghost.

"Okay so I found this abandoned mansion a few miles away that seems clickbaity enough" Jungkook said as he showed the picture of the house on his computer.

"Woah it looks so... old",

"That's because it is Jimin!" The shorter hit Jungkook for his reply.

"Well how old is it?" Namjoon asked as he was getting the equipment ready for their exploring.

"Umm... woah.. it's like a few centuries old?? That's pretty cool",

"I feel pity for that house" Yoongi said all the sudden "It'll be ruin now by a bunch of idiots with cameras",

"Hey! We're a team hyung! So that means if we're a bunch of idiots going to some old mansion then your an idiot too for coming along!" The shorter man sighs as Hoseok enthusiastic-ly called him out.

"Now let's wait until night fall to find some spooky ghosts!" Tae smiled and held up a flashlight on his face as he said it.

~

The crew got out of the car and got their camera ready for their recording.

"Alright gays, ya know the rules. We gotta be loud as fuck to attract the ghost and scream when something so little move okay?" Their leader, Namjoon said as the each get cameras to record their journey in.

"LET'S GET IT",

Jungkook ran up the locked gates and unlocked it with some tools they brought.

While walking inside. They felt as if they were going to regret it. As not too far away from their spot. Something was waking up from their deep slumber.

~

They all opened their flashlight and scan as they first walked in.

"Wooahh looks at this fancy place" Jimin commented as he saw dusty chandeliers on the ceiling.

They all split up to check each and every object in the first floor. And tries calling any spirits.

"YO GHOSTS IT'S YA BOI",

"SHOW YOURSELF PUSSY",

Jimin and Tae snickers at the each other, but suddenly they felt the air they breath got thicker.

The atmosphere colder...

"Uhh guys?" The rest glance at him, as if they felt the air changed too "I didn't know there's AV in this old place haha...",

They heard footsteps.

"WHAT THE FUCK",

"WE'RE ALONE HERE RIGHT? KOOK WE'RE THE ONLY ONES HERE RIGHT?!",

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE",

"I DON'T WANNA DIE YET I'M STILL SINGLE",

"EVERYBODY STAY FUCKING CALM",

"BE QUIET ASSHOLES",

The sounds of steps continues as the boys now huddle each other out of fear of death and that their ignorant killed them.

What they didn't expect is that a hot man dressed in a suit would come for them.

Perhaps death seems more pleasing now they saw him.

"Hello, what are you fellas doing in my mansion" he had this attractive innocent accent on him that made them go nuts.

"Woah woah uhh... hello..uh.. who you?" the boys malfunction on the amount of handsomest this man had.

The man chuckled and it literally sounds like how heaven's gates opens up.

"I'm the owner of this mansion, my name is sir Kim Seokjin the II",

He took out his hand and shook each of the boys' hands. God the way he smiled at each of them made them melt.

"O-oh so you live here?" Tae asked after he recovered from this man's handsomeness.

"Yes I do, you champs might be hungry. Want to have some tea and biscuits?" The man smiled and they unknowingly nodded as they followed him to the dining room.

"I haven't had guests since ages ago" he explains as the boys were in awe on how the lights of the once dark room were now lighten with lights "It's a pity really, I love guests",

He made all of the take a seat and excuse himself to make the tea and snacks.

"Guys are we whipped?",

"Yes" they all replied in unison on Namjoon's question.

"So are you not freaking out that he just made the lights open",

"No" replied by the rest.

"Joonie, he might just be a lonely man who needs some company" Hoseok smiled as he hinted on something "Like you know...someone who'll be there for him",

"Hobi just say you wanna date him and go",

"Ugh Joon can't you see hoe attractive that man is? Wow!",

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he watched the rest chatter a storm on the man's beauty.

He got up and examine on the said man on whats his up to.

Peeking in the kitchen he saw...

"w-what the fuck??",

Flying ingredients around Seokjin as he bakes biscuits and warms the tea.

"Ah your here" Namjoon tense as the man motions him in. The boy doesn't know what to do "Come on, don't be shy. Help me with the biscuits while I stir the tea",

Namjoon gulps and looks back at his team and at the man.

"A-alright",

~~~
A short series for Halloween! The second part will be posted soon~ Hope you enjoy!