Mysterious Man Pt. 2 {Halloween Special}

Namjoon helped the man baked. He just mix the ingredients that was floated towards him.

He suddenly felt scared. How the man next to him, didn't explain why there were ingredients flying to his command or how he can control the lights when he walks in.

"Uhh Seokjin-ssi... How old are you?",

The man smiled as he was fixing the batter.

"I'm six thousand years old" you could already hear Namjoon choke on air.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU??",

The eldest froze as Namjoon back away from him. Seokjin did a subtle smirk and glance at the younger.

"What's a monster, who has sharp fangs" he smiled widely with two sharp teeth appearing "Handsome features" he caress his chin and smirk at the side "With a hint of bloodlust?",

Namjoon gulped. He was walking back so slowly as the ingredients started to disappeared from the air and with Jin continuing his mix.

Jin smiled so sweetly as he took an odd looking liquid bottle and pour it in the batter.

"I'm glad I have guest today" he smiled as the liquor was oozing red to the batter. He whip a bit to his finger and tasted it "I'll finally get to make many sweet treats",

Namjoon starting to notice the knives started to float. He sweats as they were all pointed at him.

"I guess you should run",

The knives shoot up, making the younger scream as he ran out the kitchen with knives their thrown at him.

"GUYS! HELP!",

The crew stopped their blabbering as they could see their leader screaming.

"Hi Joon how's the hou-",

"RUN YOU JACKASSES",

Hoseok stopped him as Namjoon was out of breathe.

"Hyung! Whats wrong?!",

It was a mistake. A mistake to come here. The leader grasps his shoulders with fear in his eyes.

"Seokjin he's a vampire-",

A knife went through the leader's head as Hoseok screams in shock. The rest of them were in panic as the said man was walking towards them slowly with knives floating around him.

"One down, five more to go" he smiled and the rest of the knives rushed towards them.

The boys quickly got up their seats and ran out of the dining room. Their blood was running cold as they realize they could die here.

They ran around the house. Feeling as if the house became a maze and they couldn't find the door out.

"NAMJOON IS DEAD GUYS" Yoongi cries as they found a dead end yet again.

"F-FUCK" Jimin cries as he was about to break down. They felt all terrible and sick to their stomach.

Yoongi took deep breathes, and looked at his remaining friends. Something is wrong.

"Wait. Wheres Taehyung?",

The boys looked around and started to panic. Jungkook and Jimi  started to break into tears for their beloved best friend possibly being dead.

Hoseok tries so desperately to cheer them up.

"We need to get out of here fast" he announced with strength in his voice "We'll get out and call the cops. So we can get Taehyungie back",

This gave the boys a bit of hope. They recollect themselves and continue to find a way out.

Up until they found their friend Taehyung being held by the neck by Seokjin.

"H-Help.... pl-please" the younger man cries as Jin's hands started to tighten around his neck.

"NO!" Jimin was about to sprint until Jungkook held him back "LET HIM GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT",

Jin wasn't too happy to hear what Jimin called him. He took it as a threat and made Taehyung flew up in the air.

"NO PUT HIM DOWN!" Jimin was brawling his eyes from the sight of his best friend flying high up.

"If you say so" he quickly threw Tae down the ground. With a loud slam the boys screamed out of fear.

Jimin started to wiggle his way out of Jungkook grasp and rushed towards his now dead best friend.

"JIMIN NO",

"TAEHYUNG-AH I'M SO SORRY" Jimin held his best friend's dead body as he doesn't care about the blood staining on him.

"Pathetic" Jin said as he looked down at him crying over his friend.

Jimin just about had enough of this guy's attitude and suddenly grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt.

"YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SHIT",

Jin stopped him just by the way of his arm and twisted it around his back. Making Jimin yelped in pain.

"NO STOP" Yoongi cried as the rest were in a state of shock.

Jin took Jimin's arm and twisted it more. Making him scream in pain. He twister his hand, breaking the bones in it. Tears were streaming onto him.

Jin let out a smile and crushed his fingers with his hands. The younger let out a loud scream. Jin let go as Jimin's arm now looking deformed.

"STOP STOP PLEASE" Jungkook couldn't take it as he covered his ears. Hoping to mute his hyung's cries of pain.

Jimin was sitting on the floor. His cries were broken from the pain Jin conflicted on him. Jin sat down on his level. Coldly smiling at him. Holding onto the side of Jimin's face as the younger cried in plead.

"See you in hell",

He snapped Jimin's head to the side and with a sound of his bones breaking. He was gone.

The three remaining couldn't move.

They just saw their two friends get killed before their eyes.

Jin made the two bodies float and flew them away. Taking their lifeless body somewhere.

"They'll be okay" he says as they were now long gone out of sight "I'll take extra good care of their remains",

This man was laughing. At the sight of them frozen. The fear in their eyes. It was sickening.

"It's good really" he said after his laugh died down "The flesh will taste would be scumcious and the blood would be tasty",

Jin levitated the large cabinet near him as he was walking towards the three.

"Let's just get this over with",

~

Jin hum in silent as he mixed the bowl. Filled with dough that will soon be pastry. He got the tray and poured in the paste.

He hold the tray up and into the oven. Turning it on and leaving it.

Jin sat down on his table, filled with sweet treats such as cookies, cakes, pies, and muffins.

He took a bite of one. Chewing in delight from the taste.

Jin heard heard the gate opening up and smiled.

"Oh, more guest",

~~~

Thanks you so much for reading this!! Hope you all enjoy the Halloween special! 💞💞 I'll try to update more but I just got so busy. Thank you for all you support! 💞💞💞