Save The Prince

A tower that was guarded by a dragon lived a handsome prince waiting to be saved.

His named was Kim Seokjin.

"Oh how I long for someone to save me from this agonizing pain" he dramatically leans into the frame of his single window.

Another day of questioning your self worth for Jin.

While dramatically crying for help. He saw six knights near him and tried to get their attention.

"OH I HOPE SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THE VICIOUS BEAST THAT TRAP ME HERE",

the six men haven't heard him and he groan.

"I SURE HOPE THERE'S SOMEONE NEAR TO HELP ME, PROBABLY A GROUP OF KNIGHTS WHOSE WALKING BY",

still no answer and he started to get mad.

"HEY AIRHEADS LOOK AT ME",

The six snap their heads to the angrily waving prince from the tower.

"Woah he's cute" one knight named Namjoon commented.

"Hi! We're looking for a prince to save!" Jimin yelled back to the man.

"Do you know where's Prince Kim Seokjin's tower is?" Hoseok asked oblivious that the tower their finding is right there.

Jin, dumbfounded that they didn't know he's the one their saving. Who doesn't recognize a face of the most handsome man?

The six knights were told there would be a dragon but wonder where's this dangerous beast, they all tilt their head, this seems too easy. Until they realize that the dragon suddenly appeared.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A DRAGON?!" a knight named Jungkook exclaimed as the dragon was coming for them.

"No it's a giant lizard that can breath fire OF COURSE IT'S A DRAGON YOU-" Yoongi suddenly yelped as Hoseok pulled him and Jungkook out from the fire the dragon was shooting.

"Fuck they're gonna die" Jin muttered as he watch the six men trying to kill the dragon "Damn now I have to wait another week for someone to save me",

~

"TAE THROW ME YOUR ARROWS NOW" Namjoon demanded as he watch the boy failing his shot.

"NO TIME TO SHOW OFF HYUNG I CAN DO IT" he announced with pride as he miss his aim yet again.

"GODDAMMIT- TAE YOU CAN'T SHOOT FOR SHIT LET ME-",

"Let me try" Jungkook went up to him and Tae gives it to him with no complaint.

"JUNGKOOK DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SHOOT TAE" Namjoon yelled as the youngest suddenly hit the dragon's eye in one shot.

"BULL'S EYE" He and Tae hi fived leaving Namjoon jaw dropped and Hoseok snapping him out.

"H-how-",

"Ignore and let's go"

Sighing, Namjoon continues to fight the beast. It was a tough one.

Little do they know their dear prince who they we're trying to save got tired of waiting and was getting something inside his chest in his room.

"I don't wanna wait anymore, fuck being a damsel in distress, I can do this alone" he growled while he got the item he needed.

~

While the boys we're risking their lives killing the dragon to save the prince. The royal blood was sliding down on the rope he hid as Jin had an annoyed frown on his face.

"Men are shit",

~~~
Hello! Sorry for the long wait! Had writer's block and I couldn't think of any ideas but now I'm back! Hope you enjoy!