We Actually Do

Everyone stop at what their doing as they stare at the two dancing.

Taehyung was teaching Jin a bit of the choreography (which it should of been Hoseok since he teaches the others the moves all the time) they all got jealous of him showing the eldest what to do.

"Hyung no like this" Tae moved Jin's hand to the right position. This immediately made the others mad.

"Tae! Your making hyung look sad! You're too harsh on him!" Jungkook commented,

The two looked at the muscled man confuse.

"Jungkook-ah I'm just showing hyung the right steps" they all know the rules when it comes to Jin since they all like the man.

No too much touching (makes them jealous)

No flirty (He's oblivious enough)

No kissing (you get the point)

And No confessing

The look on Tae's face as he continues to touch Jin's hands and face makes them frustrated.

They didn't notice the pain in their eldest's eyes.

"Like this not that",

"No no like this",

"Hyung you almost got it but more like this",

Every word makes Jin's chest more and more heavier. The pain  of making a wrong move, and taking it too long to do. This would be okay if Hoseok was teaching him but it's Tae.

"Hyung its like thi-",

"Shut it",

The younger looked at his eldest, thinking he's just kidding he continues to teach him but more playfully.

"Haha hyung come on, you know this already it's like this",

"Tae..",

"Now I know your not that good in dancing, but I will gladly help you",

"Taehyung...",

"Come on now hyung your turn-"

"I SAID SHUT IT TAEHYUNG",

All the members snapped their head at the two. Jin loud voice startled the younger as he sees tears running down his hyung's face.

"Stop it please" he started to sniffle as more tears start running down "I know I'm not good",

"But I god damn know I'm trying to" wiping of his tears without looking away from Taehyung.

Each member wanted to run towards their eldest. Reminding him that he is amazing at everything.

But they couldn't, his eyes. Jin's eyes, filled with so much self hatred and loneliness. It made them feel ashamed that they didn't notice it sooner

Taehyung wanted to cry. He made someone he loves feel like this.

Made them feel like shit. Damn it was he that blind?

Hot tears running down his delicate face as Jin tries to quiet down his muffles.

"I'm sorry" Jin finally spoke.

He whipped his head up to his hyung. So confuse on why he apologized. It was his fault not his hyung.

"I shouldn't have yelled",

"Bullshit",

Jimin commented as they all snapped their head towards him.

Jimin, glaring at him.

"Hyung why are you like this?",

"Jimin-" Namjoon tried to calm the man but Hoseok stopped him.

"Let him talk Joon" the rapper told to the leader as Jimin made his way towards Jin.

As the Jimin came in front of the man. The eldest couldn't face him.

Jimin turned his hyung to face him. He wiped all of Jin's tears away and stared at him.

"Hyung, you are amazing. The most hard working guy I've ever met. You're the most important thing this team needs",

He hugged him, he wanted to let his hyung know he's worth it. That he is important to them.

Jin started to cry on the man's shoulder. He hugged Jimin tight as he tries to muffle his cries.

This automatically made Tae hugged him. He came beside Jin and wrapped his arms around him. Tae whispered apologies after apologies to him.

He started to tear up. Wanting to make sure that Jin knows he's sorry for making him feel this way.

The rest of the members slowly started to made their way into the hug.

Started to share praises towards Jin as they comfort him.

Jin felt stupid for thinking like this. For being jealous of his friends. He was poisoned by the media and all the antis throwing hate to him.

Because why would he believe in lies when what's in front of him is the truth?

~~
Phew! This wasn't as long as I expected it to be but this is it guys! The angst! I'll be back writing fluffy crack filled shots later on! Plus double chapter hope you enjoy!!