3

Star's POV:

'you so f*ckin' precious when you smile.
Hit if from the back and drive you wild.
Girl, I lose myself up in those-'

I woke up to my phone ringing and I obviously answered.

J is Janna. S is Star.

J: "yo Star. We're walking together right?" Janna's voice asked from the other side.

S: "What" I answered groggily and I checked the time

Six in the morning! Why the h*ll did she wake me up this early! Way to early if you asked me. I heard her sigh.

J: "Are you on drugs or somethin'?" It's Monday aka h*ll day" she said, and in case you haven't noticed h*ll day is school day.

S: "Oh" I simply said once I realized it was Monday. "Uh yeah, meet me here" I answered her first question.

J: "K laters"

End call.

I sat up and stretched then rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I felt my face kinda sticky with tears all dried up and my hair was definitely in a birds nest kinda way. I stood up and walked to my bathroom. Yes, i've been using my bathroom and no longer the Diaz's.

I did my morning routine- did business, brush teeth, shower, change, brush hair, and put mascara and eyeliner on.

I chose black denim shorts with a lose gray top tucked in from the front and chose a side braid for my hair.

I walked downstairs and as usual it was quite since Marco and Jackie leave together. How? You may or may not ask, but Marco rides his bike with Jackie but she's on her skateboard. Aren't they the cutest couple? Answer: No.

I grabbed a granola bar since I knew Janna would be here any minute. As I ate it I slipped my shoes on which were some black gladiator sandals and once I had them on a knock was on the door followed by Janna's yelling.

"What up b*tch!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Nothing, how bout's you h*e? And why do you knock then come in?" I asked her. She looked at me and responded, "I have my reasons" which caused me to laugh again. "Let's go" I said as we walked through the door, which I closed once we were out.

It was silent for a moment until Janna spoke up. "So what's us?" She asked in a serious tone, whick shocked me a bit. "Uh didn't I tell you. Nothing?" I stated but it came out more as a question. She signed.

"Oh Star. We're friends, I know when you're fine or not and even though you made yourself seem fine on the phone, I heard your voice had a different tone to it. I know you were crying." She stated. We stopped walking. I looked at her and launched myself at her with a hug which she returned.

"I miss him Janna." I whispered with tears weld up in my eyes. She patted me back. "I know Star but you got to stay strong. Don't let him see the effect he has on you. He doesn't deserve your tears and trust me he's stupid for leaving you, his best friend. If he's actually your friend he'll come around but if he doesn't you'll know. He's being happy and sh*t with Jackie while you're over here crying for him. You deserve to be happy too. So chin up princess and don't get the mascara smudged up" she stated. We laughed a bit at the last part.

I broke the hug, "thanks Janna. I really don't know what I would do without you" I told her, and I meant it. "Hey, what are friends for" she said with a shrug.

We continued walked and talking. I got a text from Ponyhead saying she couldn't come today and Janna got one from Tom saying the same thing.

Once we were at school I noticed it was quiet. Not like, stand-off awkwardly and no one was talking quiet, but like a certain noise was missing.

"Hey Janna. Where's Oskar?"  I asked when I found out the missing noise was the boy with the keytar.

"In jail" she snorted simply. I sighed, "do we have to bail him out again?" I asked in a whiny way. She laughed, "Oh no. He and his friend want jail experience for once. It's gonna be great!" She said with a laugh and soon after I joined in.

"Oh and since the rest of the gang won't be here want to have a girls day just you and I?" She asked looking up at me once we stopped laughing. I looked at her and pretend to think, even putting my finger on my chin. "Of course!" I exclaimed.

We got to our lockers and got our  stuff  that we needed for class. As we were walking we heard laughing.

"I'm gonna die!" I heard a really familiar voice shriek followed by laughter, then Marco and Jackie came to view together on her skateboard. "Marco dude chill, it'll be fine." she exclaimed.

They've been doing that, as in Jackie showing Marco how to ride a skateboard but he always fail and I doubt he well learn, no offense Marco!

Last time he rode it alone. He ran into the trophy case. He broke the glass and a few trophies were bent. Everyone was laughing and recording it while he was as red as a cherry. It was great! He did have to pay for the damage though.

Janna and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes as they rode past us laughing.

Yay! I love school! Work and seeing Marco and Jackie flirt almost all day long. What could be better!? This is great! Notice the sarcasm...

°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°

Okay so I got part three done. Yay!

It was somehow exhausting since I had to write it all over again
Also yay! Sarcasm...

And today I got a letter from school saying I need to have a special reading/english class because I need to improve my skills and make me better.

Like that's gonna happen...

In other words, they're saying at sick at that subject and need help since I'm stupid.

And it's an elective.

Elective- a 'fun' class: art, choir, band, computers, keyboarding, P.E., etc...

So I have to eliminate one that I chose and I chose Drama and Keyboarding and I'm eliminating keyboarding. I don't want to do it anyways my mom made me do it. Sucks for her! My friend and I decided to do Drama together.

Sorry about my little rant it's just... Yeah.

I will try to update tomorrow too!

I think that's all so bye!