16

<Hope you enjoy>

Star's POV:

Bored.

I'm bored.

I have no clue what to do.

Marco went off with Jackie since he is gonna go on a date or whatever today. Like I care.

I mean I can hang out with my other friends... Wait! That's it!

I got my bag and put on my sandals, I already know where they meet up at this time.

I started walking to the diner we were always at, since it's the afternoon. They must be there.

As I got closer I looked threw the window and saw them sitting at our usual booth, it is a pretty big booth since Tom, Janna, Oskar, Ferguson, Alfonzo, Ponyhead, and I always sit there. The seat I always sit at, empty.

I entered and went to the booth and sat at the empty seat with a smile on my face. They all turned to look at me with smiles.

"Hey Star!" They all greeted me. I waved, "Hey guys!"

"We just got here. We're actually gonna order something right now. Want something? It's all on me today." Tom offered. I nodded, "Sure."

Minutes later a waiter came to our table, "Hello, and what would you like today?" He asked.

"A bacon and cheese burger, with a large Coke, and medium fries." Oskar ordered.

"Same here, but large fries." Janna.

"Same." Tom.

"I want a normal sandwich wth water." Alfonzo.

"I want two bacon and cheese burgers, two large fries, and an extra large Coke." Ferguson.

"I want fries and a normal cheeseburger. With a Pepsi." Ponyhead.

"I just want a medium strawberry smoothie." Lastly, me.

The waiter wrote it all down then looked at us, "It'll be ready in twenty five minutes." And he left.

"Sucks for you to pay all that Tom." I joked. He let out a long sigh and faced palmed.

"You're right. Anyone wanna help?" He asked nervously.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Nope!"

And burst out laughing, except Tom if course who just huffed and crossed his arms.

"Aww don't worry babe." Janna cooed as she pinched his cheek. He turned to look at her, "Are you helping me?"

She laughed, "Pfft, Me?" She pointed at herself. "Hęll nah." Which made him pout again and us to laugh.

After a few minutes the orders came to our table.

"Enjoy." The waiter said as he placed the last plate on the table and walked away.

"Hey so Star?" Tom questioned. I looked up at him and hummed in response since I was sipping my smoothie.

"There's a party Friday and we were all wondering if you we all going to come?" He asked.

Everyone turned to look at me waiting for a response.

Party? Oh I love parties! We are the party crew. We slay at parties!

"By?" I asked.

"Blake." They responded.

He's the best party planner!

"Oh hęll yeah i'm going!"

Marco's POV:

"So where we going? I asked Jackie as we walked out of an ice-cream parlour.

She hummed in thought then smiled as she bit her lip. "Let's do as much things as possible. I won't be able to on Friday and you're hanging out with Star now..." She had a tone in her voice on the last part, but I didn't know what exactly it was.

"Oh okay then. Why don't we... Walk around town and find something to do!" I suggested. I honestly had no clue what to do with her today, I do that know why but it just wasen't how it use to be with her. Now it just seems... boring.

I saw her scrunch up her face but then quickly replace it with a smile. "Yeah! Sure! That sounds good!" She exclaimed. We started walking around downtown around all the stores and diner's.

"Hey! Let's go there!" Jackie pointed to a store. A clothing store. Ugh.

She instantly ran to the women's clothing section when we entered the store.

"Should I try this one?" She asked. "Uh-" she interrupted me. "Or this one? You know what i'm trying it all!" She grabbed a handful of hangers and went to a dressing room.

This is gonna be a long day.

And I'm pretty sure she's going to make me pay it all.

Uggghhhh.

I feel like I'd rather be with Star.

I wonder what she's doing...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

New update! Probably sucks tho, sorry.

I'll try to update sooner.

Don't forget to vote if you liked it and comment your opinions please!

Till next time, bye.