10

Double digit!!

~Enjoy

Star's POV:

I woke up and stretched, remembering what Marco said last night.

Was he actually gonna mean it this time, or was it just another fake promise, I thought.

I decided to finally get up and get ready for the day.

I chose a white small-straps crop top that had some type of design I still don't know and 'love' written in cursive with some short blue slightly ripped shorts and paired it up with teal vans. For my hair, I put it in a high ponytail with a black with white dots bandana.

I walked downstairs to see Marco making himself and me.

He was wearing his usual red hoodie, black jeans, and you could see his white tee-shirt a bit.

"Morning Star." He greeted putting the bowls on the table. I laughed, "Morning"

He looked at me weirdly, "What's so funny." I waved him off, " Nothing just..." I sat down and shoved the spoon of cereal in my mouth. He raised an eyebrow, which looks hot- wait what? Nevermind that...

"Why do you wear hoodies when it's like more than a hundred degrees out?" I asked him.

"Well Star. Hoodies are good for every temperature. Keep you warm when it's cold and when it's hot. It keeps you at a right temperature." He explained.

I nodded in understanding. "Are you not gonna wear your dresses?" He questioned. I scrunched up my face, "Dresses? Why the hęll would I wear those?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows at me. I looked at him confused. "Why- ohhh." I said once I realized what I said. "Sorry it slipped." I waved it off and continued eating.

"So what dresses again?" I asked. He chuckled, "The dresses you use to wear." He spoke slowly. "The dresses I use to wear?" I repeated. "Wait didn't I like burn those or something." I thought out loud. "Star!" He exclaimed. "Wait wait! I think they're at the very part of my closet. Or I gave each them away..." I mumbled the last part so he wouldn't hear. "Are you sure?" He questioned. I slightly nodded, "Who cares anyways. I don't like dresses." I stated. He seemed to want to say something but kept his mouth shut.

"So... what do you want to do today?" He asked. I thought about it, "Probably skip School-" I started. I wasen't talking seriously, well I think. I didn't want to go to school. But I mostly wanted to see his reaction.

"Star!" He exclaimed and stood up. "That- No that's bad! It ruins your grade, your future. Have you skipped. I bet you have!" He panicked throwing his hands up in the air.

I burst out laughing which broke him from his rant.

"What are you laughing at!?" He pointed a finger at me. I calmed myself down. "Marco first of all I was joking, second I only skipped once or twice." I informed him washing my finished bowl.

He shook his head, "But you have skipped!" I headed to the living room and grabbed my bag, "Oh won't you look at the time. It's time to go or we'll be late." I opened the door. Marco rushed and got his bag, "This isn't over!" He yelled after me.

"It is for me," I murmered. He came beside me, "What was that?" I shook my head and looked at him, "Oh nothing." Be looked at me unsurely but brushed it off.

"Hey Jan Jan!" I yelled when I saw her coming. She waved and jogged over.

She looked at Marco and I. "I guess you're being baby sat?" She questioned pointing to him. I nodded, "somewhat." I saw Marco turn to look at me.

"It is not babysitting, although it might seem like it, We are actually hanging out." He informed her. She raised her eyebrows and chuckled. Then the bus came.

"Hey Marco!" A voice hollered once we were there. We turned to the voice and saw Jackie skating towards us.

"Why couldn't you come today?" She questioned when she got to us. She didn't take any notice of Janna and I.

"Well Jackie, I'm hanging out with Star today." He stated with a smile. She finally turned to look at me. She seem to put on one of those fake, bratty, evil, grins. "Oh okay then. Have fun. See you tomorrow then." She waved at us still with that grin on her face and rode away.

"Hey Star Ferguson and Alfonso are back." Janna told me. They were on a road trip with their families for about a week or so, so they weren't here obviously.

"Really?!? Let's go to em' " I said already connections my arm with hers and getting ready to walk off.

"Star!" Marco's voice yelled getting my attention. "Oh yeah. Let's go buddy." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him over to Oskar's car, where we all meet.

"Hey Star, Janna!" They shouted when we got close, not seeing Marco yet. We walked closer. "Hey guys how was it?" I asked them.

They shrugged, "It was meh. Wasen't as fun as being here with the crew though." Ferguson informed. We all laughed.

Ferguson and Alfonso's gaze suddenly turned to right night to me, AKA where Marco was standing.

"What is he doing here?" Ferguson sneered.

Marco didn't just leave me though, he also left his first friends. Ferguson and Alfonzo. Sure Janna was one of them but he didn't really stay close to her with what she does but Ferguson and Alfonzo had what they do hidden.

Marco seem to cower down a bit beside me and took a few steps back.

"Guys chill out. He'll be with us a few days." I told them. I was giving them one of my looks that said 'agree or you're gonna deal with me.'

They nodded there heads while saying 'Yeah that's fine.'

"Okay well, we're heading to class. See ya later." I said and got some 'byes and laters' in return.

****

****

"So what're we doing today?" I asked once the last bell rang. He thought about for a second then turned to look at me.

"Have you used your magic?" He wondered. "Wait what magi- Ohh that magic. No I haven't actually used it." I told him. He smiled, "Why don't we do that. You can practice your magic." He suggested. I pondered about it. "I guess it would be alright."

"Let's go then!" He grabbed my wrist and started running towards the house.

Well I guess I have some magic to practice...

•°••°°•°••°•°°•°••°

Double digit!!

I hope you liked this. Don't forget to vote and c