22

Marco's POV:

I stepped into the portal and looked around.

It was oddly quiet. Every time we use to come, there was always people talking or buying stuff or just outside.

But no one is out.

I walked closer to the town, I was on a hill with a bunch of flowers. I was a bit far but could see the town. 

I looked around, it really looked like a ghost town.

I walked towards the castle, there has to be someone there.

I made it to the castle gates, nobody so far. I slowly pushed it open and peeked my head in, then I fully went all in.

I started walking to the big doors.

I checked to see if they were locked but luckily, they weren't.

I pushed it opens and decided to go on.
Absolutely no one.

Where could Star be?

Think, Marco, Think.

Wait, she did say she was with Tom and Ponyhead right?

She must be on one of those dimensions if she isn't here.

I grabbed my scissors from my hoodie pocket and tore open a hole in the air then stepped through.

"Narwhal Blast!" The first thing I heard someone yell when I see it all the way through.

Star.

I looked around me and saw it was almost all destroyed and abandoned, except you could see a lot of source of magic. It must be Tom, Pony, and Star.

I scrunched up my face in a determined way and ran over to them. I haven't used Karate in a long time.

I saw they were fighting the regular Ludo monsters, but they all seemed... Trained?

I started kicking some that got in my way, they were all to much in the zone so they wouldn't notice me.

"Dagger Crystal Heart Attack!" Star yelled and a second later heart shaped crystal daggers were flying I the air.

Pony was using her horn as Tom was muttering some demon stuff and shooting fire from his hands.

All four of us kicked all their butts, it did take a while, but we did it.

"Oh my god, Marco! When did you get here?" Star shouted and ran to me. I rubbed the back of my neck, "A few minutes ago." I responded. She shook her head, "Why are you here?" She asked. I sighed, "Well, I saw your note and came to help." I told her. She looked at me and smiled, "I knew you would do that."

Pony and Tom came over to us.

"So where is everyone on Mewni... And here?" I asked them. "We sent them to the underworld. We needed them to be safe, even though it's really hot there. But there is a lot of room and they'll be fine and that's all that matters." Star explained and I nodded.

"Now what?" I questioned after a moment of silence. "We have to get rid of these guys," she pointed to the passed out monsters, "and go head to Mewni." She finished.

We all nodded.

"Wait Star, " She turned around. I grabbed her scissors from my pocket. "Thought you might need them." She smiled and grabbed them. "Thanks."

We gathered up the monsters to the middle and Star opened a black hole portal thing. We all threw the monsters in there.
We all brushed our hands.

"Okay now let's go." Star said. Tom took out his scissors and made a portal to Mewni.

"You know, We were expecting you all." A deep people voice chuckled when we stepped in.

On no.

~'|•^°~'|•^°~'|•^°~'|•^°

This is one of the shortest things I wrote, sorry.
It's kinda a... Interesting? Filler

Hope you liked, bye!