|9|

Whatever they put into us

Only made me want to kill Macey

I watched as she literally talked to NO ONE but herself as I tried to sleep, feeling so tired that I was literally falling asleep sitting up.

"Hey girls" Calum smiled as he entered the room, looking to the both of us.

"Hey!" Macey bounced excitedly. I shifted slightly, lighting groaning at how damn annoying she was being.

"What's going on with you two, trouble in paradise?" He laughed.

"She's fucking hyper as hell, and I'm trying to fall asleep, it's pissing me off." I spat out, making him almost immediately laugh.

"Macey, Michael is in his office with Ashton, how about you go talk to them?" Calum suggested.

"Oh, okay" she laughed, almost literally bouncing out of the room.

"It surprises me that you both have different reactions to the medicine, usually it hypes everyone we give it to up" Calum alike, throwing a blanket over my body.

"I'm tired" I spoke, feeling him crouching beside me, making him turn to me.

"Very unusual." He laughed lightly, pushing hair away from my face.

"You're feeling okay, other than being tired" he questioned, making me nod slightly.

"You convinced mom with the birth control yet?" I asked, knowing he had been trying.

"I'm actually pretty damn close to getting you some pretty girl" he spoke, giving my side a gentle squeeze.

"Why are you always so quiet?" He smiled.

"I'm not" I laughed.

"If Macey wasn't here with you, I don't think you would've spoke to any of us yet" he grinned wider.

"That's not true" I spoke, seeing Luke enter, his head immediately tilting sideways.

"Sick?" He questioned

"Just tired" Calum spoke for me.

"Well, wanna come hold a baby?"

No, I did not want to hold a baby

Babies make me nervous.

I don't like babies, but I did want to see one, so I followed the boys to the nursery, where Macey was already holding a baby, Ashton watching her with a smile.

"Here" Calum spoke, carefully picking one up and bringing it to me.

"No- I'm not a fan of babies" I quickly spoke.

"Come on, I'll help you" he smiled.

I gave in, letting him slide the sleeping baby into my arms, his hands slowly going under my arms, just there for basically my mental support of making sure I didn't drop her.

I watched the babies face silently, seeing her silently breathing, completely still.

I swayed lightly, wanting to make sure she stayed quiet and sleeping

This wasn't so bad

Calum.

I kept my hand on her elbow, assuring her silently that I was there in case something happened.

I looked to Macey and Ashton, them both smiling at the little baby.

I looked back to Casey, seeing her swaying slightly, which made me smile as she watched the little baby as if she were the most interesting thing in this hospital.

The baby sneezed, which quickly made Casey look up to me, her eyebrows raised.

"That was adorable." She smiled widely, which made me laugh.

"Everything babies do is adorable."

Suddenly a dad was at the door, a nurse immediately assisted him.

She scanned the wrist ban he had before finding the baby his name was under, seeing that it was the baby Casey had.

She walked her to him, and as soon as she looked to him, her face dropped.

The man starred at Casey for several seconds

"Macey" Casey mumbled lightly.

I watched as Macey looked up.

"You mother fucker" she immediately laughed.

"Take your baby please" Casey spoke to him, making him slowly take her into his arms, Casey making sure he had her before letting go, crossing his arms.

"Girls-"

Casey didn't let him speak, she pushed her way beside him, leaving the room.

Macey stood firm, looking to him.

"Casey-" "wrong twin dumbass" she spat out, and I slowly started putting myself between them.

"Macey" I quickly spoke

"Calum, you can't handle this one." She quickly laughed

"Calum, meet Casey and I's piece of shit dad, Rick, meet Calum." She introduced, and I looked to the man quickly, not knowing how to handle this situation at all.

I looked to Ashton.

"Okay, let's go Macey." I spoke, Ashton putting his hands on her shoulders, forcing her to walk.

"Let me say one thing" she spoke quickly, breaking his grip to look to him.

"I hope you treat her better than you treated Casey, piece of shit"