|11|

"I know it's not what you want" I spoke, which confused her

"But you have done everything right." I spoke.

She breathed out, opening her mouth to speak, but I beat her there

"From little things such as sharing your blanket with Ashton the first night you stayed here to hugging your sister an hour ago, everything in between those time frames you have done perfectly."

"Even waking you up crying due to cramps?" She grinned, which made me laugh

"Yes Casey, even you waking me up cause your cramps was perfect, because at least you woke me up, you did what I told you to do."

She leaned into my hold, which made me immediately hold her tightly

I heard the door open, and I expected someone to speak, but instead, I felt a firm hand on my back, and the next thing I knew, I jerked both Casey and I into the freezing cold pool.

"You fucking douche" I said as soon as I swam up, seeing Michael, bent over laughed.

And like we planned in, Casey and I splashed him in unison, soaking him.

"Come help me out" she whined towards him, and I knew what was about to happen.

Still laughed, he walked to the edge, grabbing her hands

I grabbed his wrist with her, jerking him into the pool, which made Casey and I start laughing with each other, sharing high fives.

"Now out, it's freezing" I spoke, motioning her to the ladder.

We all climbed out, soaking wet.

We ran inside, standing on the mat, holding each other to avoid getting the floor wet.

"Luke!" I yelled for the fourth time, finally seeing Ashton walk around the corner.

"What the fuck-" "towels please, Michael's an idiot." I spoke.

"I'm going into dad mode" he warned, grabbing towels off the table before coming to us.

"Boys, strip outside, I'll bring you clothes, I'm carrying you upstairs, I better not see one drop of water on my floors." He spoke sternly.

"Ashton it's fucking freezing, I'm not changing outside" michael declared

"Should've thought about that before you decided to take a late night swim in November" he rolled his eyes, throwing a towel over Casey's shoulders.

"Strip" he spat, easily lifting Casey bridal style, which made her laugh, holding onto him tightly.

Michael and I stood shivering outside, in our boxers, our towels the only thing keeping us slightly warm.

Ten minutes later, Ashton brought us clothes

"If she even sniffs tomorrow- I'm killing you both" he laughed, making us both smile

"It was a good idea until I felt how cold the water was" michael laughed.

As soon as we were dressed, I ran to the girls room first, seeing Macey out cold, almost in the middle of the bed.

The door to the bathroom opened just as I turned to walk away, and Casey bounced out, a firm smile on her lips.

She was just so happy
It was so radiating

"Wanna help me make her roll over?"

After ten minutes of trying to push her, waking her up, and giving up for breaks, we gave up.

"Come on, I'll let you share with me" I gave in, letting out a small laugh at the heaviness of Macey's sleeping

"Ohhh, slumber party"