|23|

We went and looked at the hot tub- not extremely impressed, but it was decent.

We walked around the apartments until we got too cold and decided to go back inside.

As soon as we opened the door, we saw Macey and Meghan on the couch, holding each other.

"There's my other baby and my favorite boy" she smiled widely, opening her arms for us.

Casey let me sit beside Meghan, sitting on the other side of me, leaning onto me as she did.

We all ended up watching a movie together, relaxing as we did.

Meghan ended up asking Macey and I to go pick up pizza- which I knew meant it was time for Meghan to talk to Casey.

So we left, giving them the time they needed.

Casey.

"I know you're mad at her princess, believe me- I'm not happy either" she spoke, holding my face into her hands.

"But baby, you can't hold this against her forever"

She went into a detailed story about how mad she was at her bestfriend who had gotten an abortion at our age.

"And baby- she may not be showing it- but it did hurt her- she's hurting daily princess, but it's something that we have to forgive" she spoke towards me.

"Why didn't she choose adoption?" I asked quickly.

"Baby girl, I have something to admit to you" she spoke.

"When I was your sisters age, I also got pregnant" she spoke, and I immediately leaned back into the couch.

"We tried an abortion- and for some unknown reason, my body didn't accept it- so I went ahead and had the baby, and I put him into the foster system-" "wait, we have a-"

"Yes princess, you have a big brother" she mumbled.

"Him and I keep up through text, and he wants to meet you both one day" she spoke quietly.

"But- I steered your sister away from adoption because it's hell" she mumbled

"You have to go through childbirth and then willingly give your baby to another family- and he was mad at me for years, he refused to speak to me until he was fifteen, and now he's twenty- and I'm finally able to forgive myself only because he forgave me." She spoke.

"I didn't want your sister to go through any of that." She spoke- but I wasn't focused on my sister anymore.

"What's his name?" I asked, which made her smile.

"His name is Noah, would you like to FaceTime him?"

Of course I accepted

And that's what led to a quite awkward conversation between what I was just informed of

My big brother

And my mother who gave him up.

But surprisingly, it wasn't hard for me to talk to him.

Him and I talked about what we liked, what we bonded over.

"Well, when you're back in town, I think Macey, you and I should meet up for some lunch, how's that sound?" He smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds good" I smiled.

As soon as we hung up, I looked to mom

"When are you going to tell Macey-"

"She knows princess."

"So another thing she hid from me?"