|18|

To say the least, Ashton and I ended up staying at my house.

He held me tightly as I rested into his hold, breathing into him.

"Does anyone know?" He asked me quietly.

"You do" I mumbled back.

He rubbed my back gently.

"Do you think you'd talk to Calum about this?" He asked me.

"I don't want to talk to Calum about this, it was four years ago-" "and four years later you're still obviously hurting." He spoke quietly.

"He's gonna put me on suicide watch or something Ash-" "no princess, if I'm not worried about you committing suicide, I don't think he will be. You're happy, and we see that, but there's things that's happen in life that we all need to talk about, and this entire situation is one of those things." He spoke slowly.

I brought my arm around him, now holding him also.

"He'll be just as understanding as I am princess-" "why can't you and I just talk about it." I breathed out.

He sighed, his lips touching my forehead gently.

"I believe that one day, Calum will be apart of your family." He spoke slowly.

"And we may be able to hide this from your sister, but we do need to tell someone who will be in your life forever, so they can just watch for if you ever dig yourself into another rut." He mumbled.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked him.

"Of course I will." He spoke, kissing my head gently.

So I got dressed, slipping on leggings and one of my random hoodies.

I slipped on Vans, letting him help me fix my brace, him continually commenting on the swelling.

We went to the hospital together, going straight to Calum's office, where Calum was seated at his desk.

"Hey pretty girl" he breathed out as soon as his eyes hit me.

"Hi" I spoke quietly, moving to him, where he immediately pulled me close to him.

"Feeling okay?" He asked me, pulling my hands into his own.

I nodded lightly.

"I'm sorry about-" "we have something to talk about." Ashton interrupted me, which made Calum narrow his eyes.

I immediately let my gaze go towards the ground.

"I changed my mind." I spoke, looking towards Ashton.

"What if I say it for you?" Ashton compromised, which made me nod lightly.

Calum watched the two us intently, confusion written on his face.

"There's a long story behind it, but when Casey was twelve, their twelfth birthday, their parents got just Macey a cake, only acknowledged Macey and how it was just her birthday- basically gave Casey no attention towards it." Ashton paused, looking to me for a second.

"Casey ended up self harming." He spoke slowly, making Calum immediately lift me to sit on his desk.

"Baby" he breathed out, immediately lifting my sleeves.

"Here" I spoke quietly, lifting the hoodie to show my stomach.

His finger ran over the small indentions before he looked back to my face.

"Princess, Casey" he breathed out, his head hitting my legs.

"Why didn't you talk to me about all of this?" He asked, not looking up towards me.

"It was four years ago" I shrugged lightly.

"Princess, we have to talk to your mom about this-" "are you fucking insane, no-" "baby, you don't have much of a choice in this, it's code for the hospital." He explained slowly.

"You're not my doctor right now Calum, you're my-" "Casey, listen." He interrupted me.
"I'm always a doctor, and you may not see that side of me anytime but here, but it's my job to do this and make sure you're safe and that your parent is aware." He spoke.

"I am safe." I declared.

"Baby, you can't hide this from your mom forever."

"I should've never said shit" I laughed, making him hold my face quickly.

"No, I'm so fucking proud of you for doing this." He quickly spoke, eyes on me the entire time.

"But baby, as your mom, she deserves to know."

"I should have some sort of say-" he wiped a tear that escaped.

"You can have a say in how we tell her." He compromised.

"How about we don't tell her at all?" I laughed louder.

"Baby, this could potentially make me lose my job, I can't not tell her." He spoke, which made me move to stand.

"No, where are you going-" "you've made your mind up, we're done talking-" "we are not done talking Casey." He spoke, standing and pulling me closer to his chest.

"Princess, what has gotten into you lately?" He asked as nicely as he could.

"Nothing!" I tried to pull away, not wanting to cry in front of him anymore than I already have.

"No it's something baby, you're so emotional and just irritated, what's wrong?" He spoke, pulling me into a hug.

"I just want everyone to stop fucking worrying about us and let everything go back to normal."