|15|

two weeks later

"Why can't I stay home?" Casey asked me as she stayed contently seated on their bed, a firm pout on her lips.

"First off, because you haven't left the house in the past two weeks, and we may receive awards tonight, don't you wanna be here for that?" I tried to persuade her, which made her nod lightly.

"Why don't you ever wanna go out anymore?" I asked, sitting beside her straight leg, which was still a little swollen from the weight we started putting onto it.

"I just wanted to wait until the bruises went away" she mumbled, touching her nose lightly.

"You're beautiful, with and without bruises" I spoke, kissing her temple quickly before standing.

"Be happy! No more staying locked in the house!" I bounced before leaving her

Casey.

"Yay" I mumbled lightly once he was out of view.

Macey finished showering, which made me go in.

I showered

I then got into my skirt and shirt that Macey chose for me.

I blow dried and flat ironed my hair.

With Macey's help, I covered the bruises left under my eyes, which were a dark yellow color.

"Cute" she smiled, finishing her own make up.

She came to me with her full outfit as I curled my eyelashes, completing my look.

"What do you think?" She asked, making me look to her

"Just pull the skirt down a little so the boys don't trip out, but you're cute" I spoke, watching her as she quickly tugged it down, nodding to herself

I put mascara on, covering all my other imperfections before yelling for Macey.

"What?" She laughed.

"I can't get down" I announced, looking to our abnormally tall countertop.

"I'll go get cal-" "no, just help me" I yelled as she already walked away.

"I'm too weak to help." She spoke, making me roll my eyes.

"Stuck?" Calum's voice soon laughed as he entered our bathroom.

"She wouldn't help me" I mumbled, which made him smile.

He slowly helped me down as Macey managed to help me to flash anyone my ass.