|22|

Calum.

Casey has spoken to no one but Luke the past three days.

She speaks only when we ask her questions or address her, other than that, she doesn't even want to be around us.

As you can expect- this is killing Macey, especially since Casey doesn't even want to sleep in the same bed as her.

She stayed on the couch the first night until Luke convinced her to just sleep with him until she feels better.

Their mom is extremely ready to see both of them- I'm hoping she can just talk Casey into acting happy again.

The abortion wasn't anyone's but Macey's idea.

She was terrified at the thought of child birth and completely begged her mother into getting us to get her one.

We knew Casey wouldn't react positively in this, and Macey wanted to tell her after- which we had to respect, so we made Luke take her out and we did it.

It wasn't easy for me- especially since I was a pediatrician who loves babies.

But she just wasn't open to the thought of raising a baby.

I currently was trying to make sure Casey had everything she needed packed.

Macey was out with Michael buying groceries- and as soon as I walked into their room, I saw Casey throw something across the room before quickly covering her face, her body moving as if she were crying.

I looked to the object she threw, seeing white little baby booties.

I immediately wrapped my arm around her from behind, holding her into me as she cried into her hands.

She turned towards me, holding me back as she continually cried.

"I know baby" I mumbled, rubbing her back gently.

"She killed it." She sobbed into me, gasping as she did.

I shushed her quietly, rubbing her back.

Once she stopped crying, I silently helped her finish her packing, not making her talk- because I wasn't sure that she even wanted to talk to me.

Once I zipped it completely- she looked to me.

"Why would you pay for her to do that, Calum?" She spoke, her voice cracking.

"Princess that was between your mom and your sister." I spoke.

She shook her head no, looking away from me.

"Why wouldn't she fucking do it before the heart beat." She spat out- which is something I even wondered.

She had this option from the day we found out.

But she chose it days after we heard the heartbeat.

"I just- I can't believe any of this" she almost cried again, making me gently rub her back.

"Instead of sitting in that fucking hospital with me, like she should've been because it's her fault that my knee is still fucked up- she was out fucking the idiot that got us into that." She cried

"And now- she was pregnant but killed the fucking baby and feels no remorse at all- it's like she's not even a human anymore Calum" a tear fell again.

"Baby, we can't understand how she feels-" "it's my fucking sister Calum!" She almost panicked.

"I don't know what the hell has changed in her- but that's not the girl I grew up with."

The next day, the two planes we had to fly were very awkward and frustrating.

Macey would speak to Casey- Casey would ignore.

Macey would try to sit in the middle- giving Casey the window seat, Casey would either make me or her take it.

Every chance she got, Casey was away from Macey.

"Will she ever forgive me?" Macey asked me as we waited on luggage, Casey a good ten feet away from us, texting her mom- who was parking outside to come get us.

"You've gotta give her time." I mumbled.

We each grabbed our bags as they came out, walking together towards the doors.

As soon as the cold air hit us, I pulled Macey's hood over her head, seeing Casey doing hers herself.

As soon as they saw their mom, Macey took off, running into her moms arms quickly.

Casey stood back a little- watching them hug tightly.

"Casey- baby" Meghan spoke as Macey pulled away, Casey immediately walking into her arms, her head going into her neck.

I hugged Meghan next, feeling her kiss my cheek gently.

"Let's go to my apartment, yeah?" she breathed out.

We went to her apartment, immediately putting our bags down.

"It's snowing" I heard Casey mumble as she looked out the window.

"Why don't you and Calum go look around while I talk to Macey- there's an indoor hot tub if you guys want to go check that out for later" Meghan smiled.

Casey nodded, looking towards me, seeing me agree.

I watched as she threw her hoodie back on, her and I going outside.

I saw a small dimple in her cheek as she watched the snow fall.

I looked at her, seeing it slowly landing in her hair, her pale cheeks and small freckles- making her look even more like her mom than normal.

As I took another step towards her, I slipped, falling straight onto my ass.

I immediately heard her laughing, seeing her phone immediately come out, videoing me.

"You good Cal?" She laughed out.

"Help me up" I laughed, sticking my hand out.

As she did, I only pulled her down with me- making her break out into even louder laughter- which was extremely contagious.

As soon as we both stopped laughing- she looked to me- a smile bright on her face.

"I bet you won't jump into that pond"

"I think you're going to win that bet, pretty girl"