|32|

3 days later

It was our first night sleeping in the new house.

And of course- thunderstorms.

After about an hour of trying to watch tv to distract myself into sleep- I gave up.

I tiptoed towards moms room- hearing noises- that I couldn't identify, and didn't exactly want to identify.

I turned around, going to Macey's room.

The bitch locked her fucking door.

"Fuck you too" I mumbled, going back to my room, falling into my bed.

I texted Luke

can I come over and cuddle?

it's raining and you don't have a license

You live literally two houses down- I could get an umbrella and run

I'll come to you- I wanna see this beautiful new bedroom of yours anyway.

You're my favorite human being.

Calum certainly wasn't going to be happy with that one.

I better be;)

I ran downstairs, turning the alarm off and unlocking to door, letting him in after he parked his car, locking to door.

"Hi princess" he whispered as he ran in.

"Thank you for coming here for me" I smiled, locking the door back and turning the alarm on.

"Anything for you- my favorite niece."

We tiptoed upstairs to my room, going into my bedroom.

"Damn, this really is beautiful" he laughed as I ran to my bed, jumping into it.

"God- they went all out" he laughed quietly, crawling into my bed with me.

Loud thunder crashed just as he fell into my bed- the lights went straight out.

"It's a good fucking thing I came while I did- you guys have a generator- we'll still have heat, the boys won't" he almost giggled, pulling me closer to him.

Macey.

The lights going out woke me up

I immediately unlocked my door, moving to Casey's room

Her door was pushed shut- and I froze as the sound of talking.

She giggled lightly, and through a small fake candle that was lit, I could see shoes- that certainly weren't hers or a females by her bed.

I debating telling her to get him out or going to tell Calum

But she certainly didn't help me out by not telling Ashton that I was pregnant when I was- so telling Calum that she was hooking up with a boy while she was, was only pay back.

I ran to mom and Calum's room, the door opening as I got there.

"I know- I'm going to get candles and Casey- get in the bed, I have to figure out how to start the fucking generator-" I stopped Calum

"Casey has a boy in bed with her"

He froze for a second, not hesitating to go back in his room

He came out with a fucking bat

"What are you doing?!" I panicked

"You can't kill him- you'll go to jail!" I continued to panic in a whisper.

"I'm not going to kill him- I'm going to scare the shit out of him."

My mom, Calum and I tiptoed to her door, letting Calum listen.

He turned towards us

"It's a fucking dude- you're right-" "get him out before they do something!" Mom spoke quickly.

Within seconds Calum dramatically busted the door open, a quick scream coming from what I assumed was Casey- and then a quick

"Dude, why the fuck do you have a bat?!" Luke yelled- humor in his voice.

"Luke- what the fuck are you doing here?" Calum asked quickly, mom and I coming in.

"While you and Meghan were getting busy- Casey isn't a fan of bad weather as we all know, and asked to come to our house for cuddles- but I wanted to see her room anyway so I came here" he shrugged, our flashlight phones the only thing allowing us to see each other.

As they continued talking- the doorbell rang

"That's Ash and Mike- we don't have a generator- you guys do" he spoke, making mom laugh lightly- running downstairs to let them in.

"We should've moved further away." Calum breathed out- pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Can we talk about the fact that you were going to hit Luke with a bat?" Casey spoke- amusement in her voice.

Ash and Michael joined us in Casey's room, and soon the heat cut on, making mom join us shortly after

"It's just a push start button" she informed Calum

"Thank you baby" he breathed out- kissing her head.

"So who's bed can I join?" Ashton smiled.

"This ones taken" Luke announced
"Ours is full" Calum spat out
"Guest room has been marked occupied" michael spat out, and I immediately smiled

He looked to me, hopeful

"I think I could make room for one more"