ANSWERSSSS:):):):):)

author

Abi walks in rather awkwardly- sitting on the chair in the middle of the room- clearing her throat.

•Will you pls write another book on medical stuff?

      I currently have a few other books out on 5sos being doctors- but honestly I don't have plans of creating another book at the moment- I'm trying to just make sure the ones I have now are up to expectation and such:) but keep an eye out- ya never know with me.

•Are you from the medical field and how old are you? Your ideas are amazing.

       No I'm not in the medical field, I'm a normal high school student! I'm sixteen:) and thank you so much!!

•How did you come up with the character for Macey and Casey?

       I don't really know. I had been wanting to do something with siblings- and I saw some twins in Walmart one day and I was like "oh shit, lemme do some twins" and I just wanted their names to rhyme and that's the first thing that popped into me head. Originally I intended for both twins to love each other- but we see how that worked out soooo

  •How the fxck do you come up with your stories and write them so beautifully????? Lol but honestly how do you know so much about doctory things? Like do you google or do you work/ know someone who works in a medical field?

      Bro that's a question I can't answer- cause I dunno. Ideas just pop into my head and I'm like "ight bet". For knowing about doctor things- my uncle who I spend a lot of time with is a doctor and he gets me into internships and stupid little camp things, so I'm pretty educated on the field. But if I ever get stuck on something- I Google it:).

  •Could you please please please write a similar book with one direction: Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam?

       y'all gonna roast me- but like, I've never been a big One Direction Stan- like I'm a big fan of Niall and Harry separately but I personally couldn't right a story with them all together because I don't truly know their personalities and thought processes- but maybe in the future I can do a little something with one of them🤷🏼‍♀️

  •What's your fav 5sos song?

          WHAT A QUESTION. right now I'm digging Empty Wallets- but like Why Won't You Love Me is my shit to- idk. It changes daily.   But if I needa cry it's 100% Ghost of You.

talk fast is my shit too.

I can't decide- next question.

  •When are you planning on the sequel?

   sOoN.

  •What's your inspiration for all of your amazing books?

    I don't think I really have like an inspiration. I just like the medical field and I personally enjoy placing Michael, Ash, Cal and Luke in it cause it's like something you'd never see- so idk. It's just fun.

  •How old are the 5sos boys in your books? Because in most books Calum is dating the mother (she could be a cougar of course😅) only in your book "Wanted" you told us their age (I think)

    I never like set down a full age- but if you made me chose now I'd say 30-35's, but it's up to everyone's imagination of course- you can make Calum a baby dating an old lady if that's what you're into- I don't judge.