|46|

Today Casey and Meghan went to the mall- leaving Macey and I to start getting the baby's room ready.

We had already got it painted grey with blue accents.

We had the crib built already, and currently Macey and I were putting together the changing station.

"Can I go to a small party tonight?" She asked quietly once it was finally stable and standing.

"I don't know- the guys are supposed to come over" I spoke, focusing on the screws of the table.

"I see the boys all the time" she spoke- which honestly pissed me off.

"If you're going to make me give you an answer now- I'm going to say no" I spoke swiftly, seeing her roll her eyes.

"Well, the decision isn't up to you anyway" she spoke, making me laugh lightly

"I guess you're right"

Soon Meghan and Casey were home- and Macey and I immediately went down

"Can I go to a small party tonight?" She asked Meghan, who looked straight to her.

"What's Calum think about it?" She questioned.

I saw her face drop- and I couldn't help but smile.

If you're a bitch to me, I'm gonna be a bitch to you.

"Personally- I don't think she deserves to go out" I laughed

"Wanna tell your mom about the attitude you just caught with me upstairs?" I shot back, seeing her frown increasing.

"Macey- we are too close to having this baby for you to be starting this shit again-" "fine, I won't go" she spoke dramatically, running upstairs.

"I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with her"

Later in the night the boys came over- and everyone but the girls had a few light drinks.

It was around midnight- and Casey walked into the kitchen.

"Uh- cal" she mumbled quietly

"What?" I quickly spoke, noticing a facial expression I've never seen before.

"Come here." She spoke quickly, turning and going up the stairs.

I followed her- seeing her go into Macey's room.

"What happened?" I whispered, seeing Macey's sleeping body under the sheets.

Casey suddenly threw back the sheets- revealing about three pillows in a line.

"Fucking hell." I cursed out- seeing the window cracked open.

"Come on" I quickly spoke.

I ran downstairs.

"Macey snuck out." I spat, seeing all four of them look straight to me.

"What?" Meghan spat out.