Chapter 1 - Best friend ever

Zzzzzzzzz…

WAKE UP! You can’t sleep! You still have 10 pages to revise! C’mon, you can do it!

But I want to sleep. I’m so tired! My eyes are not able to be open anymore!

 You have to pass tomorrow exam! It’s the last one and then you will enjoy the best holiday ever, remember?

 “OKAY!” I shouted at 1am in full house of sleeping people. Ups, I hope that I didn’t wake up anyone.

It happens to me very often that I’m arguing with myself in my head. Yeah, I’m weird I admit that but I know that I’m not the only one.

*new message*

It’s one in the morning! Who could be writing me now?

Chummy: Go sleep!

How? How the hell she knows that I’m still awake? She lives two blocks away. She couldn’t hear me! That’s impossible!

*new message*

Chummy: Bet you wonder how I know that you are still awake and studying …

F*ck! Can she read my mind or what?

Me: Hell yeah! How do you know it?

Chummy: You forget that you are my chummy and I know you so well!

Me: Right! I thought you can read my mind.

Chummy: Yes, I can. And now go to sleep! You can’t look like a mummy tomorrow.

She was right. I need some sleep because when I don’t have enough sleep I’m so grumpy and as she mentioned I look like a mummy - and neither tons of makeup can make me look better.

Me: Okay. Going to sleep. Goodnight xx

Chummy: Night/morning xx

The other day (same day but after 7 hours)

Hmm… feels like I slept much longer and yet my alarm clock didn't ring.

NO WAY! F*CK! MOM!

Mom: Yeah?

Me: Why didn’t you wake me up? It’s 8.30 and my exam starts at 9am!

Mom: I’m sorry sweetie but yesterday you told me that your exam starts at 10 am.

Really? Do I really have no idea in what time my exam starts?

*dialling number*

“Chummy, chummy, chummy please tell me you know in what time my exam starts today!”

“Yeah, I know it. Calm down, you have enough time to prepare. It’s at 10am. And now please open the door.”

“Okay”

I thought that I will get used to her surprises but no. Her unexpected appearances in our house still surprise me very nicely.

“Good morning chummy! Here is your breakfast and now let’s do something with your face.”

She brought me vanilla latte and two Oreo cupcakes. Hell! I love this girl so much!

While I was enjoying this lovely breakfast she did my makeup and also my hair. I honestly couldn’t wish for a better friend. She’s the best!

“Wow! I’ve never looked better! Thank you chummy!”

“No problem and now let’s go. It’s the right time to get on our way.”

While we were on our way we talked about so many things. Of course nothing had something to do with my exam.

“Remember – don’t be nervous! I’m sure you will do it great and don’t forget how great you are at oral exams!”

We stood there and waiting for the other to say how weirdly this sounded. None of us said it but we burst out laughing in the exact same time.

“I love you chummy”

“Love you too. And now show them what you got!”

After exam

I walked out of the class after almost hour with such a horrible face (based on Lore’s face).

“Oh God! Will you finally tell me what you got or what?”

“I got B!” I screamed and start jumping and dancing around.

“OMG! I’m so proud of you chummy! I knew that you will do it! Do you know what does this mean?”

 “Our best holiday just began! YAY!”