Chapter 11 - Lack

The other day I couldn’t stop thinking about Finn and what happened between us. Plus I was dying inside because I couldn’t tell a word about it to Lore – I tell her absolutely everything and now I couldn’t share THIS! That was just horrible!

But maybe it’s better like that. Maybe the whole kiss was just a one big mistake and it will be better for everyone to keep it in secret.

But I want to touch his soft lips again! I simply can’t forget about the kiss. I can’t forget about Finn Harries and everything about him!

How I can stop myself?

Hey Mr. Brain, stop thinking about Finn Harries!!!!

On the other hand my chummy is probably in love and it’s so sweet! She is shining like a sun by happiness every time when Jack messages her. After whole night spent over talking about her and Jack I have to agree with Lore that Jack is very sweet. The fact that he don’t rush at her is really kind (not that his brother would be the same as him in this) but chummy wants to kiss him so much every time when he smiles at her. She is adorable! But yeah they didn’t kiss yesterday. I think that Jack planned it for goodbyes but because it was such a quick goodbye and also Finn and I were there it would be maybe a bit awkward. That’s the reason why he didn’t kiss her, I think.

“Chummy Jack just messaged me if we want to go to the cinema tonight. What do you think? Would you like to go?” Lore asked me.

“I think that I will stay at home tonight. I don’t feel very well” and I was not lying. I had a horrible headache and it was THAT part of the month when I have the 'privilege' to feel horrible pains. Plus I still have to call my mum back on skype.

“Really? I’m sure Finn will go there too” she said cheekily.

I’m really not sure if I want to see him. I know that I was dreaming about his soft lips and everything but I’m scared. Yes! I’m afraid of what can happen.

There is definitely some proper reason why he didn’t want me to share the kiss story with Lore. And I don’t know the reason which is making me worried, scared, afraid, insecure …

I’m not prepared to forget about him, not yet. I’ll get over it, it was nothing really deep but I need time.

“Chummy I have headache and I have to call my mum today. Go with Jack, I’m sure you will enjoy it much more like that.” I said because I’m sure that today Jack will have the perfect opportunity to kiss her. And I can’t ruin it again.

“But don’t you want me to stay with you when you are not feeling well?”

“NO!” I shouted that loud that everybody in café turned around to look at me. “Sorry” I said with apologizing smile on my face.

“You can’t be serious right now! Chummy you will not stay with me! It’s only headache nothing serious. Tonight you are going to have first proper date with Jack and you are going to enjoy it, okay?”

“Okay” she said with a smile.

After our shift we went food shopping because our fridge was like all fridges in shops – EMPTY!

Lore’s view

“Chummy would you mind if we would make a little stop at Primark?” I asked Goldie. I knew that she was not feeling very well but I need to know her opinion before I’ll buy something for tonight.

“You want something for tonight, right?” she said with a cheeky smile.

“You got me.”

“Of course I would not mind it. Let’s go!”

She is great. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without her.

“I’m so sorry chummy. I really thought that it will be quick.” we accidently spent two hours at Primark. The time just went too fast and I couldn’t find something what I really like and what would be perfect for tonight.

“Chummy, it’s okay. I’m glad I could help you to choose the right clothes for tonight. When will Jack pick you up?”

“He said at six. What time is it?”

“We should hurry up because it’s almost 5 o’clock.”

“Oh no.”

“RUUUUUN!!!!!!” I heard Goldie screaming down the street so loud that people around us thought that we are crazy. Well, some of them looked at us like we are thieves and we stole something. But I just smiled at all of them and I started running to get to my chummy.

I love how spontaneous she is sometimes. It’s crazy but it’s so fun.

Thank God that we didn’t run for too long. It was very hard to run with two bags of food and two bags of clothes.

“Why did you start running chummy?” I asked Goldie.

“So we would make it in time to get home and you would have still time to get ready for tonight. I know that you don’t want to only change your clothes and you know that too!” She was so right but after this run I will also have to take a shower before I will leave.

*doorbell*

“Chummy that’s Jack and I’m not ready! Will you open the door for him, please?” I started panicking. I was almost ready but it would be better if Jack would come ten minutes later.

“Calm down, you are almost ready and you look beautiful! Don’t panic!”

Goldie’s view

 I was going to open the door when impatient Jack started to knock on the door.

“We are not deaf Jack” I said to him when I opened the door but also in a good way. I didn’t want to be mean to him.

“Oh sorry. I thought that maybe the doorbell is not working.”

“It’s okay. Come in. Lore will be ready in a minute she is just filling her handbag with needed stuff.” I said even that I didn’t know what exactly Lore was doing.

“Okay, by the way, hi“, he said with a smile. Aww! I bet that he is also happy to be with Lore.

“Yeah, hi” I added with a little bit awkward smile.

But then Lore entered the room. I will never forget Jack’s face at that moment! I knew that she looked very good, she was beautiful! But Jack’s face was adorable! He stared at her like at holy picture. It’s official now – I ship Jore/Lack – it sounds kind of weird but I still ship them so much!

-------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hi readers :), I'm sorry that it took me so long to update but my college just started and I already have so much stuff to do. 

I hope you like this chapter, it's a little bit special for my chummy and I hope she will like it a lot ;).

Anyway if you want to make me smile you can vote, share or comment your opinion and I'll be smilling for whole week :).

Thank you so much that you read my fanfic!

Love you all ♥