Chapter 10 - Confused

“Okay. I give up! Just let me breathe, please.”

“Are you giving up that quickly?” He asked me, still ready to tickle me even more.

“That quickly? I’m lying on the ground, barely breathing, and crying from laugh. Plus my ribs already hurt from your hands! Do you still think that I’m giving up so quickly?”

“Yes! You are weak!” he was up above me and he sounded so happy, like he was mega proud that I was giving up.

“Don’t try to piss me off!”

“Or what?”

“Or I’ll shut your mouth soon!” I said cheekily.

“I’ll do it for you.” He said and then it happened. He kissed me! I have to admit that I didn’t move back because I simply didn’t want to. That kiss was so passionate and absolutely amazing.

But what am I doing? I know this boy only for five hours and I’m already kissing him. That’s not typical me to be honest. But in my defence is just kiss and nothing more.

I was so overwhelmed by his soft lips that I almost misheard keys in door.

 “That’s Lore! Oh my god! Look at the mess. We need to …”

“Chummy where are you?” I heard Lore so I tried to get to the door as fast as I could.

“Here I am!”

“We thought that you could join us at …”

“Hi” Finn innocently appeared behind me. Yeah, that definitely look very innocent – my scared/surprised face and Finn behind me (I hope that they can’t see his hand on my back/bottom).

“I thought that you are here alone. Well, what we are going to do now?” Lore was alternately looking at me and Jack.

“If you would not mind it, I would go home. It was a long day” Finn said. Before a while ago I would not say that he wants to go home. But I feel that it would be awkward when we all would be in the same apartment now. I don’t know what happened between Lore and Jack and neither Lore nor Jack knows what happened between me and Finn. So this will be perfect end of this twin’s part of the day.

“Okay, we can go somewhere for dinner tomorrow if you would like to.” Jack added. Lore looked at me and then she said: “We’ll see. I’ll message you tomorrow.”

I don’t know why but it seemed like they are already official couple. She has to tell me everything later.

When boys left our apartment I said to Lore: “What do you think about a healthy salad?”

“I think that’s great idea! I’ll help you. Just give me time to change clothes.” Lore said to me.

While she was changing her clothes I got message

 I would be happy if you would keep the kiss in a secret. See you tomorrow Finn x

First – where did he get my number? I don’t remember that I would give it to him.  And second – if he doesn’t want me to tell Lore about our kiss why does he want to meet me tomorrow? I’m so confused I really don’t know what I should be thinking right now.

Finn’s view

When I saw Jack’s face, I already knew that he will spam me with tons of questions just when we will get out of girls’ apartment.

“So…?”

“So what?” I said to Jack.

“I’m waiting for your explanation.”

“Explanation of what? Jack I’m adult and you are not my parent. I don’t have to make any confessions to you.”

“But what were you doing there? You were in her apartment. Alone. With no one else. Just the exact day when you met her. And did I forget about something? Oh yeah, what is her name? Maybe Elaine? Don’t you know her? Silly me, how I could forget that – of course you know her because she is YOUR girlfriend, am I right?” Jack finished his long monologue. I knew it! Sometimes I really don’t feel like I’m the older one.

“Stop it Jack! I don’t want to fight with you because of girls. It’s my problem not yours! Deal with it.”

“Your problem? Finn tell me what happened there?”

“NO! You are yelling at me like I’m your child. I’m not Jack!” I said. I’m so upset right now. I can’t believe that he can get so mad over the fact that I was at her apartment. It was nothing serious.

“Bro, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to yell at you. I’m just worried that you will blame me from this if it will get wrong.”

“What do you mean?”

“It was my idea to hang out with them. I made you to go there with me. So if you’ll do something stupid it can have bad consequences and I don’t want to be blamed for it.” Jack said and I was really surprised that he could felt that bad for something that I would mess up.

“I would never blame you for something like this. You don’t have to worry, bro.”

“Okay. Will you now tell me what happened there?” he is so cheeky, he just wants to know if something happened or not.

“Nothing happened. You can sleep calm tonight.” I said with a smile. I know that he is my brother and that I can be honest with him but I just don’t think that he needs to know what really happened right now. The best will be if the kiss will stay only between me and Goldie.

OH NO! I have to text her before she will say it to Lore. If she will tell it to her, Lore will say it to Jack and he will be pissed that I didn’t tell him the truth.

Why do girls need to share everything?!

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hi guys :). So how do you like this chapter? Litter drama, right ;)? Let me know what do you think, please - I'm really begging you! I really want to know your opinions (don't mind if your comments will not be too much positive, I just want to know your opinion :)).

Anyway I was overwhelmed that the last chapter hit 112 reads - that's sooo much for me! It made me super happy and it would be awesome if this chapter would aslo hit that much reads :).

Hope you are excited for another chapter :)

Love you all so much xxx