Chapter 13 - What's wrong?

Author's note

Hi guys, I own you the last chapter which I wrote before everything went wrong. I'm sorry but I really do not have time to write anymore. School is difficult. Situation in my family is also not perfect (but it's better now than before). Love problems. You know everything what is happening around me just doesn't let me to concentrate on writing. But maybe one day I will have time and I will write another chapter.

But to be honest I don't have the same passion about it when I know (I can see) that people only read my fanfic and then nothing. No votes, no comments just no feedback and I don't know if you like the story or not. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that you are reading it but when you don't know the opinions of others you are asking yourself - Is this even worth it? Spend a lot of time on something about which I don't even know if it's good or not? Yes, I'm really asking myself these questions and right now I think it's pointless to "waste time" on something which is probably bad.

But anyway here is the last chapter which I can post right now. Maybe in the future you will find out how it will all end but right now you can read only this part of my fantasy world.

I hope you will enjoy it. And please forgive me, it's really hard for me now.

Love you all a lot

Goldie xxx

=================================================

“Here is your blanket.” I said while I was giving it to him.

“I don’t want a blanket” he said in such a disgusting way. Something against my blanket Mr. Harries?

I said nothing to him and I just sat to the opposite end of our sofa than he was sitting.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me.

“Did I say something? Nothing is wrong.” I answered.

“Then why do you sit so far away from me?” he asked me while he was pointing at the spare place between us.

“Do you want me to sit on your lap or what?”

Yeah, now can everybody tell that I’m on my period – my mood changes so quickly.

“Well, I would not have problem with it.”

“Finn!”

“Why did you stop the movie?”

“Tell me what’s wrong. I can feel that something is not in the way how you want it.”

Is he really asking me what’s wrong? I don’t know if I should start with my monologue right now or if I should be quiet and hold everything what bothers me inside of me.

“Don’t hold it, just say it.” seems like he is reading my mind. Okay, as you want. I hope you are ready.

“You are asking me what’s wrong? Don’t pretend like you don’t know it! I’m so confused Finn. I don’t know what I should think, do or say. Yesterday you kissed me but then you didn’t want me to tell it to anybody. Okay I got it, it was nothing serious. But now you are here – with a movie and chocolate, on a day when I’m not feeling well – that is just so perfect! Because it’s everything what I want to do today.  Tell me how I can not fall in love with you right now?”

Did I really say that out loud? OMG! That was such a mistake!

“Ow, I meant …” I was getting so nervous. I could felt that it will not end well.