Chapter 2 - The beginning

Let me introduce you to our plan of “best holiday”.

Me and my chummy Lore are, how to say it, SOOO OBSESSED with Great Britain, especially with London. And the main reason why we are so in love with England is probably because of one band. Yeah it’s because of One Direction. I know that we are both 20 now so we should act like adults but you have to admit that their music is really good and the fact that all of them look really really REALLY good (HOT HOT HOT) is just a great bonus ;).

We loved England before they became mega stars but we love it even more now because of them. To make things clear we are not that crazy fans who are screaming and crying every time when we see new photo or hear a new song of them (we are, but only if we are together alone, not in public).

We planned this whole trip about two years ago but now we finally saved enough money to make this happen.

So we are going to England for two months. We want to taste a bit of English life so we already rented a flat and applied for a part-time job near our apartment. Yeah we are not silly and we know that we will need much more money than we saved, especially if we want to also have fun there.

Day of our flight

 “Mom, we need to go! Lore’s mum will be here in a minute.”

“Ok. Do you have everything?”

“Yeah, you asked me that already a million times.”

“I’m just checking. Passport? Plane tickets? Money? All your luggage? Phone!?”

“Mom, did I ever forget my phone? I have everything! Calm down, you are more nervous than me.”

“Hey everybody, I’m leaving so come here and show me some tears” I shouted and waited for dad and sister to come and say goodbye.

When they both came I could see some tears in my sister’s eyes. I heard her crying last night, not sure if it was because my leaving but I know that she is sad that I’ll be away for whole two months. She’s my sweetheart even that she is 13 now (such a horrible teenager) the relationship we have is really nice.

“Be saved and careful! And let us know how you are doing sometimes.”

“Of course daddy, see you in two months. Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

Saying goodbye to my sister was the hardest and probably the longest. It would take me a long time to describe it so I will leave it here.

*sound of horn*

“They are here. C’mon mum.”

Lore’s mum is very kind and she offered us a lift to the airport. Of course my mum couldn’t imagine that she will not be able to say goodbye to me at the airport so she had chat with Lore’s mum and now she’s going with us.

“Are you sure you want to go there?”

“Mom our suitcases are already in the plane, we are really going.” My mom gets really emotional every time when it comes to leaving.

“Let me know when you will be there.”

“Mom, I will let you know when we will land in England and of course I will let you know when we will get to our flat. I know you.” I really know her, she needs to know about everything and in this case I understand it.

“Love you sweetheart.”

“Love you, too.”

Lore’s mum wanted only one call (when we will get to our flat) but when she heard me she wanted the same from Lore. I saw her ironic thank you chummy look and I gave her sorry chummy look back.

“Can’t believe that it’s really happening. Our dream is coming true.”

“Me neither. I’m scared chummy.”

“Me too, but together we can do it! It will be awesome chummy, I know it.” I said with a big smile on my face.