preface.

PREFACE

PREFACE.

welcome to stray curls.

this is a short story about music, names, drugs & some form of love. whether that love is true or not is for you to decide.

warnings: mild language. good old alcohol & drug use. sometimes.

draft: edited (I-1 to I-13) and first (remainder). editing. completed.

formatting: optimized for iphone. all "notes from the author to you" are from the first draft.

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR TO YOU: the main character and i have quite a bit in common

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR TO YOU: the main character and i have quite a bit in common. she's always confused, hopelessly drawn to music, far too emotional, and, because of this, falls fast. i hope you can identify with her too.

if you see any red flags in the central relationship, they're meant to be there. theirs is not the healthiest relationship in the world, nor is it the most perilous. the question lies in whether or not he is good for her.

pay attention to Capitals, italics, k e r n i n g, & anything else that may bother your grammar radar. & don't correct it. i meant it.

however, seeing as this is the first draft, a lot of this will change. feedback on what you think could be better is appreciated.

(you guys are pretty much my test readers.)

finally, don't steal anything. if i can find my crush-of-the-week's date of birth, past relationships, and spotify playlists within an hour,

i can find you. so don't do it.

without further adieu, enjoy stray curls.

// kels