2- emotionless

Skye's POV

I Lock my phone having just replied to Mitchel and now heading out the door. He asked me to come over which was strange enough but to ask me to come on a day that wasn't one of our designated days? Even weirder.

I try not to think about why or worry because I shouldn't. It's not like he was going to break up with me, we weren't together, at least not in any way that didn't involve our bodies.

I made the short walk over, him living a mere fifteen minutes away from me. For once it wasn't too hot out and was a calm wind and cloudy skies but I didn't mind, sometimes I actually rather preferred it.

I buzzed the door and Mitchel answered not even saying hello as he let me inside. He locked the door behind him and the house was eerily quiet. I don't think I'd ever been here when the others weren't.

He silently trails up the stairs and I assume he expects me to follow so I quickly remove my shoes and head up wondering what had put him in such a strange mood.

He sat at the chair by his desk sparking up a cigarette while letting out a frustrated sigh after taking his first drag. I awkwardly sat at the edge of his bed wondering why I was here.

"So?" I ask wanting to prompt conversation.

"What?" He replies confused, taking another drag.

"It's Thursday" I state.

"Congratulations" He replies curtly "You know your days of the week"

I refrain from rolling my eyes because I knew Mitchel hated when I did. He said it made me look bratty.

"You know what I mean" I say.

"What does it matter?" He shrugs "Fucking is fucking, it doesn't matter what day you do it"

He was working his way through the cigarette quickly, he didn't even look like he enjoyed it at all but I knew he craved the calmness it washed over him.

"You're the one that made the rules" I state "I'm just enforcing them"

Mitchel liked making rules. Mainly because it gave him a sense of power in that he could control the situation. He had in the past, found himself out of control or spiralling deep and so rules put him at ease and he was always strict to follow them.

1- Meet ups will only be on Mondays and Fridays. No more than 2 a week.
2-No kissing on the lips.
3-No cuddling before or after.
4- Don't tell anyone what we do.
5- No pet names when texting.
6- No talking during.
7- Don't ask questions that would any way lead to a connection.

Basically the rules were simple and were a safe precaution to him that I wouldn't tell anyone anything or expect any sort of relationship from what we do. The only thing he cared about was my body and the pleasure he got from it.

"Look Thursday is close enough to Friday" He sighs "Let's just swap this one time"

He finishes his cigarette and stubs it into the ashtray placing it back onto the balcony before coming back inside and taking off his shirt. I had seen him do this plenty of times and he never exactly wore a grin on his face but I had never seen him look so down.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter" He dismisses.

"You can tell me" I say "I can help"

"Look the only way you can help is by taking off your clothes and getting under me" He says.

I ignore his words and attempt to change the conversation away from what was putting him in such a bad mood.