Chapter 4

Danielle Pov
Yui went over to the boy that is sleeping 'he's not human' I thought "Hello, are you awake" Yui ask the redhead boy. She touch him and gasp "Danielle he's ice cold", then she put her head where his heart is supposed to be and gasp again "he has no heartbeat call the police" "So your so your saying he's dead" I said with a blank face " Yui get away from the dead man, so he can rest in peace, but with your loud mouth you might bring he back to life" I stop and thinking robbing my chin "we don't need to call the police, we can just leave and act like we saw nothing, then I can book us in a hotel or something, so come on and leave the man alone" I finished, I waving my hand tell her to follow and start walking back to the front and it slam shut in my face 'How rude'

Third Pov
While Danielle was walking back to the front door, the redhead boy woke up "Your soo noisy and this is not even your house" "How are you alive, you didn't have a heartbeat" Yui said trying to get away from him but he grabbed her wrist and pinning her under him on the couch. "What are you doing?" she said struggling under him. "What I'm doing, I think you know what I'm doing, I'm about to take you" the redhead said going down to her neck. Danielle was walking back to Yui to tell her what the door did to her but stop to look up at the chandelier and she smirked,"No, no she said don't think about it" Danielle said shaking her head " hmm maybe later". She continue to walk back to Yui but she heard talking. When Danielle saw the redhead boy pinning Yui on the couch about to bite her, she was just about to take action when...

Danielle Pov
I was just about to save yui when "Ayato didn't I tell you to take these type of activity to your private room" said a dark purple blackish hair boy "This room is to greet guests" I look to see a boy standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Danielle PovI was just about to save yui when "Ayato didn't I tell you to take these type of activity to your private room" said a dark purple blackish hair boy "This room is to greet guests" I look to see a boy standing at the bottom of the stairs

Before I could go to Yui she manage to free her self from 'ayato' I think grip. 'really Yui don't you think that guy knows this guy, your just to flipping naive' I thought leaning on the wall. And I'm going to lean the wall here and just looking at the three of them because it looks like they haven't noticed me yet. Sniff, 'This place stinks of vampires'

Yui Pov
I managed to free myself from the boy named Ayato grip and ran to the blackish purple hair man. "Reiji, your such a joy kill" Ayato said relaxing back onto the couch. "Help me" I said. Reiji, I think, looked at me, like he was glaring at me. "And who might you be" he demanded, I whimpered,"I'm Yui, me and my s..." I paused remembering something

(Flashback)

"Yui remember now, when we reach the new place call me your brother, since my name can go for both girl and boy" Danielle said "Why" I ask her "I just feel like it, I reveal myself when I'm ready" she said looking away from me " Is it because your chubby" "NO IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THAT" she yell blushing and looked away "I'm sorry, I don't mean to yell, I just don't want to be judged on my first day, and if they do judge me, they won't know what going to hit them" she finished smirking with a evil hint in her eye. I just shiver.

(Flashback end)

".. brother.. uhmm where is he any ways?" I said looking for her "I right here" said. She was leaning on the wall with her sunglasses on. Ayato and Reiji looked shock to see her standing there, well she looks like a boy with her hoody and sunglasses on."You know how long I was standing here, waiting for you guys to noticed me" she said walk over to me, flick my forehead then glaring at the boys "Oww, what that for" I ask "For ignoring me" she said in her best boy voice

Danielle Pov
After flickering Yui forehead. I looked at Ayato, to see him looking me up and down, I shoot him a glare. Then look at Reiji to see him staring at me, I shoot him a glare too. I looked back at Yui, "Hey Yui, you know what, I went to the front door and it slam shut in my face, tell mi if that's not rude'" I finished, rolling my eyes talking in my best boy voice,"I told you there were ghost here". Reiji clear his throat "take their bags" he told the three butlers that out of nowhere. One came up to me for my backpack "I'll be keep this if you don't mind" he nod his head, then walked to the other two butlers, they bowed and moonwalked into the shadows with our suitcases.'Cool' "This isn't the place to talk follow me" 'You just wanted to keep us far away from the door if we get suspicious' I thought. I saw Yui look back at Ayato and ran to catch up with Reiji. I look back at him too and said, "I'm watching you tomato head" I said then walked away he looked shocked. I walked up beside Reiji "Hey, did your butlers knew Michael Jackson, cause they did a pretty cool moonwalk". He just ignored me,'rude'. While following Reiji, I whisper to Yui "Wasn't that boy we saw, so posted to be dead" she nod " OMG Yui, you raised the dead, I told to keep a lock on your mouth, now look what you did" I said shaking my head in disappointment. She couldn't relpy for Reiji opening the door and telling us to sit. I saw Ayato sitting there, like he didn't use a muscle to get here. 'Damn these vampires and their teleportation'

________________________________________________________________________
~Ashley