Chapter 13

Danielle Pov

I woke up to find myself in my room, to see someone changed my clothes again.
"REIJI" I shout, he teleported in.
"It's not very lady-like to shout" he pushed up his glasses.
"Who did it... Who Changed My CLOTHES"I glared at him, "YOUR ALL FUCKING PERVERTS IN THIS HOUSE"
"The maid did it" Reiji said with a blank look.
"Ha... sorry" i blushed. He smirk then teleported away.
"That's embarrassing" I sigh

(Timeskip to the garden)

I sat on a bench in the garden looking up at a tower. A faded lady with white hair appeared at the window, she then look down at me and smile fading away. Great, more spirit. I saw Yui in the corner of my eye coming towards me.
"Hey Yui, what's up"
"My neck is hurting me" she rubbed her neck," They have been biting me a lot..." she sat down beside me,
"Have they bitten you yet?"
"No, they haven't"she stare at me shocked and some other emotion, I couldn't really tell what it is. We sat for a good 5 minutes in comfortable silence until Kanato teleport in front of us.
"I'll like you to pick some roses and follow me, both of you" he command.
"With what our hands" I ask sarcastically. He pull out two clippers, might I add out of nowhere. We began picking roses

After picking them roses, I let Yui carry them. We followed him to a graveyard, just great *sigh*. Kanato stop in front of a grave, Yui behind him and me a good two arms length away.
"What are we doing here, Kanato-kun" yui asked.
'Yui aren't you being a little too naive, What do you think people do in graves' I thought.
"Graves are so very dark and full of the smell of death. I think they're great, don't you?
I love graves. They're so cold and quiet and indifferent to terror.
My mother lies here"he stated.
'Wow, a real life psychopath' I thought taking two steps back.
"I don't like graveyards. They're scary" Yui shivered. What the hell Yui, why would you say that. And then there was silence.
"I killed her, would you believe that?"Kanato ask. Yui looked back at me, I mouth 'RUN' but the navie bitch turn back around. Kanato turn around smiling (a creepy ass smile) waiting for our reply, Yui said nothing, you could see the fear in her eyes.
"Yes" I gave him a pokerface, he looked over at me surprised before smiling again then turns back to this mother's grave. Wait so this is Cordelia's grave, I don't sense her around here.
"Put the roses here" he ordered Yui.
"Okay" she did what he said.

A crow landed on the grave beside me, I look at it, it's red eyes stare at me then it smirked and flew away. Wait it smirked, can birds smirk or else it's him, hmm....Naaa.
"Can I leave now"Yui asked,
'Wow Yui, your going to leave me with him, some big sister'
Kanato glared at her,
"You are very selfish" tell me about it" I invited you here and you want to leave, are you displeased? You're just like her" he raises his voice as he speaks,
"And you" he's now looking at me "You only said one word since you been here, all do is stand there far from me. Don't you like me?"his voice got sad for the last sentence. He pick up the roses and starts hitting his mother's grave with it. Yui grab his hand stopping,
"Don't do that it's your mother's grave" she said to him as he glare at her.
"Yui haven't you put the pieces together, he doesn't like his mother" I told her making her eyes go wide.
"You smell very sweet" Kanato stated then pins Yui to the ground. He bears his fangs at her but he stops and close his mouth.
"I forgot, if mortal women aren't given a kiss being pleasured, they become angry" Kanato talk to himself. I look at him shock, Laito. Kanato kiss Yui then bit her. She moan making my eyes go wide,
"What the fuck" I whisper to myself. Yui faint from blood loss.
"Do you hate me?" Kanato ask then teleport infront of me.
"No, I think your cute" I'm not lying, he's cute yet creepy. He blush and his hiding behind his teddy bear. I smile at him,
"Can I take Yui to her room?" I ask him.
"S-sure" he shutters
"Okay"I pick Yui up and start walking to the mansion with Kanato, he didn't stop blushing.

( In Kanato mind)

' OMG,she called me cute no one ever calls me cute , always creepy. I can't even look at her now at how I'm blushing Teddy help me'

(Timeskip back at the mansion)

Third Pov

Kanato left Danielle to keep a tea party with him and Teddy. Danielle was at the front door,after she put Yui to bed. She saw Subaru standing in front of a man. She want invisible to hen walk towards them, she got close enough to hear what they are saying.
"What are you doing here Richter?" Subaru glare at the man.

"Won't you call me 'uncle' , Subaru" Richter, who is apparently the Sakamaki's uncle asked

"Won't you call me 'uncle' , Subaru" Richter, who is apparently the Sakamaki's uncle asked. Subaru looks away from him.
"Shut up and get lost" Subaru told him. Then a large gust of wind flew past them. Subaru use his hand to block the wind from his eyes
"The Awakening will manifest without awaiting it's time" Richter voice echoed when he teleport away. The wind stops too and Subaru let down his hands. He looked away from the spot Richter was , he looks like he's looking at something. Danielle look behind her to see Yui.
'Why did she leave her room, haven't she lost enough blood yet' Danielle thought.
"The Awakening will be manifest?"Subaru asked himself then teleport away. Yui then walked back inside with Danielle following her to see what she's up to.

________________________________________________________________________

Remember to vote and comment

~Ashley