Chapter 6

Third Pov
"Their manners are very deportable" Reiji said sitting down. Mean while Yui and Danielle were running down the hall, more like Yui running while dragging Danielle by her wrist. They turn to a next hall, were a sweet table was, with Kanato standing beside it. "I can't wait to break you both". Yui got freak out and pick up speed. Danielle wiggle out of her grip just before they the sweet table and Yui kept on running

Danielle Pov
"May I have one please" I ask. "Aren't you afraid of me" he questioned then give me a muffin. "Why, should I be?!?". Before he could answer Yui came back and dragging me away from Kanato. I quickly put the muffin in my hoody pocket. We're now at the end of the hall when Yui whisper "phone" . When I look at the phone I was dumfounded. "Really, they maybe vampires, but look at this frickin manison it's bigger than the Great White House in the United States, they can do better than this" I said point at the phone. Yui sweat drop, the went in front of me and picked up the phone and start to dialing a number, but the cord was cut. " Where have my little bitch-chan and chubby-chan gone to" Laito voice bummed. I free my wrist from yui. Yui start back up while looking around looking for him. Laito step out of the shadows and grab Yui shoulder "Guess who" he said to her. Yui gasp and start running to me. I bowed at Laito, putting my right hand out. Yui grab it, dragging me away. I look back at Laito to see him tip his hat then smirk. We're back at the front door with Yui trying to pull it. "A little help"she asked. I went up to the door and pushed it. I turned to Yui, "It's locked" I told her. "You didn't even try" Yui whined. A hand slammed beside Yui head causing her to jump. Turning around we saw Ayato. "Where do you two think your going.." I cut him off "You know through the door, far and I mean Far away from here"I said looking him straight into his eyes. He shock that I was brave enough to talk to him. I felt Yui grab my hand, she pushed passed Ayato, running up the stairs. We stop at a door that has chains on it. It broke apart, Yui look at me and nod her head yes. I shake my head no. She grabbed my hand and put me in the room with her. 'Why you don't you watch horror movie, you never go into a room with a creep door design'

________________________________________________________________________

Hey it been while has it😅😅😅😅
I'm sorry don't get mad at me🙇🙇🙇
I'm going to update a lot this week, so no worries 😊😊👍❤❤❤

Remember to vote and comment

~Ashley