Chapter 15

Ayato Pov

I watch as Melons runs out of the kitchen. I wonder why she said that about herself, I don't see nothing wrong with her. I teleport to the living room to sit in my chair. Right has I sat Laito decides to appear on the couch.
"Fufufu, what's wrong my dear brother" he smirked
"Don't ever call me that again" I glare at him.
"Fufufu,sure, so what happened, did Bitch-chan didn't let you to drink her blood"
"As if she could" I rolled my eyes," Its Melons, seem she doesn't like her self that much"
"Why you say that?" Laito raised a eyebrow at me. So I told him what happened in the kitchen.
" I admit she's not like any other girl we had before" he fix the hat on his head as I glared at him, "But she just have a little extra unlike the girls before. Like Bitch-chan, she so thin if I hold her to hard I mind break her bones. But Chubby-chan is thick and soft and I just want to hold and squeeze h....."
"Just stop your starting to creep me out and she's mine"
"Fufufu, I don't think so and I don't think it's me alone who have a liking to her" he smirked then teleported away.
"Is that so" I whisper then teleport to my room

Danielle Pov

Another dreamless sleep *sigh*.
I went to my balcony for some breeze, I sat on the railing. I wonder how it hasn't break yet from my weight. I look out to the garden to see Subaru, he's looking up at the tower, he looks sad. I think he felt my stare because he turn and look straight at me. I smile and wave to him. Guess what he did, the rude fucker teleported away. I got down went back into my room. I went to the closet and took out my suitcases. I might as well pack these out, I have nothing else to do. I went to my black suitcase and took out my bumbox and connect it to my tablet. I press music and put it on shuffle. Place them on my bed, Exo- Ko Ko Bop starts to play. Yes I'm a kpop fan.

(Timeskip)

I'm done unpacking my clothes, to hear my favorite kpop group sing my favorite song, Bts- DNA.
I start singing long. I felt two pairs of eyes watching me but I don't care my favorite song is on.

(Timeskip to end of song)

I turn around to see who was watching me, it Ayato and Laito.
"What do you want"
They have this shock like on their face, did I sound that bad.
"Fufufu, I don't know you could sing Chubby-chan" he said walking close to me. Ayato pushed him out of the way.
"She's mine" he growled.
And they start arguing about who should get me. I quickly creeped to the door, when I was about to open it Laito said,
"Let's share her"
I look back at them shock as they start walking to me smirking. I open the door and shout,
"Reiji!!!, Ayato and Laito are trying to rape me, HELP!!!!" Reiji teleport between us facing the twins.
"Ayato, Laito to your room now" Reiji command,
"Why don't you join us, Reiji" Laito smirked.
"To. Your. Rooms. Now" Reiji glared.
"Buzzkill" Ayato frown.
Then they teleport out.
"Thank you Reiji" I smile up at him. He blushed then cleared his throat,
"It's not lady-like to shout don't do it again" he teleported away must likely to his room. I'm going to take a bath.
(In the media is what the bathroom looks like expect there's no chandler, pictures or window and the shower is not see through)
I walked in the bathroom to see Shu 'sleeping' in the tub. He opened his eyes just a bit and look at me, I smile at him then went into the shower. Thank God they aren't see through, so I took of my clothes in here and start bathing.
"So Shu what are you doing here" I ask washing my hair with my rose flavor shampoo.
"Bathing" he mumbled just right enough for me to hear.
"Do you have a bathroom? Why not bath there?"
"Yes I have a bathroom but this one is more comfortable"
"Oh.. okay then"

(Ten minutes later)

I reach for my towel, wrapped it around me then stepped out. Shu was still 'sleeping' in the tub. I took up my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth. I felt someone staring at me. I wash out my mouth and turn around to see Shu staring at with some type of hunger. I didn't stay to find out what type of hunger it was. So I dash right out to my closet

Shu Pov

I was laying in a tub went someone open the door. I open my eyes to see who it was, it's Danielle. She smiles at me and went into the shower. She ask me a few questions. I thought she would be just like her sister, I guess I was wrong. I dose off until I smell toothpaste. I open my eyes to see Danielle brushing her teeth with her back towards me. I watch as the water dripped from her hair then run down her shoulder to be stopped by her towel. How I want to rip off it and what am I think. I felt my pants tightening. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door closed and Danielle is not in the room anymore.

________________________________________________________________________

Remember to vote and comment

~Ashley