Chapter 17

N/B

This all happen while Yui is with Richter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danielle Pov

I walked into Reiji's room to see him reading a book and drinking tea. He looks up at me

"Yes, What do you need?" he asked.
"Reiji your brother are perverts" I sat in the sit in front of him, "I can't even sleep without them popping out of nowhere to bother me, I'm exhausted" I sulk into the chair.
"You don't say" Reiji said getting up out of his seat. He went to his teapot and pour some in a cup. He then placed it in front of me.
"Tea, drink it" he commanded then sat back in his seat.
"Did you poison it?" I gave him a questionable look.
"No I did not, and if I did it would have any affects on you" he said then went back to reading his book.
I took a sip, 'Wow this some good tea' I thought then took another sip, 'It's Early Grey, delicious,'
I drank all of it then yawn. I'm going to take a quick nap. *Soft snoring*

Reiji Pov

I stop reading when I heard someone snoring. I looked up to see Danielle sleeping.
"Cute" I mumbled. My eyes widened at what I said. 'What?!?!?, I didn't just said that's' I sighed rubbing my temple. I went closer to her, she smells like roses and lavender with a dash of vanilla. I like this smell. I move away when she starts mumbling something.
"I...like...foxes their....cute" I smile at her. I picked her up then teleport to her room. I placed her in the bed. I turn to teleport back to my room when I heard her call my name. I look back at her but she was still sleeping.
"Reiji" she said with half lid eyes.
"Yes?" I asked not sure if she's awake or sleeping.
"Thank you for the tea, it was lovely" she smiled the turn her back to me. I blush then teleport to my room.
"What is this feeling? Am I having a crush on Ms Danielle. (I didn't want him to call her Miss Komori because that's what he call Yui) " I sighed shaking my head then smiled

Danielle Pov
I was awoken by someone shaking me.
"Danielle wake up" I heard Kanato said. I sat up in the bed yawning.
"Yes" I said stretching
"Can you make me something to eat?" He ask cutely.
' Awwww'
"Sure, would you like?" I smile at him. He smiled brightly
"Cookies"
"Okay, let's go to the kitchen" I said standing up to leave the room but he grabbed my hand and teleport us to the kitchen. I walked up to the cabinet taking out the items and equipment I needed when Laito teleport beside Kanato.
"What are you doing Chubby-chan" he ask
"She's making some cookies for me" Kanato answered.
"Really, can you making something for me too?" Laito asked rather giddy.
"Sure, what do you want?" I asked.
'What's up with his behavior. He's acting strange' I think to myself.
"I want Macaroons" he smirk
'Will hes back to his normal self' I round my eyes at him.
"Okay, plate of cookies and a plate of Macaroons coming up" I said then turn away from then and start preparing the desserts while Laito took a seat beside Kanato around the Island.

(This is how the kitchen looks)

(Timeskip)

I place two plates on the Island, one in front of Kanato and the other in front of Laito.
"Bon Appétít"
I turn around to clean up when Ayato chose to teleport in front of me. My eyes widened at the close proximity. He smirk, he must have thought he frighten me. I rolled a eyes at him.
"You're not funny Ayato" I said pushing him out of the way.
"Melons, I'm hungry" he told me. I look at him in the corner of my eye smirking.
"Hi hungry, I'm Danielle," I start laughing. I heard Laito started to while Ayato looked at us strange. He turn to Kanato,
"I don't get it" he said to Kanato who just shrugged.
"Takoyashi right" I wipe a tear from my eye, he nods.

(Timeskip)

I sat down around the Island after all that cooking and washing up. A glass of water was place in front of me. I look up to see Ayato but he was looking away from me. 'Is that a blush but why?" I thought raising an eyebrow at him.
"Thanks for the food" he said while his brothers nod in agreement. My eyes open widened in shock but I smiled at them.
"Anytime"
Now their all blushing,
"Okay" they said at the same time then teleport away.
"How cute" I whispered. I walked out of the kitchen heading to the garden
I sat on the bench in the rose garden looking around when I saw white hair coming out of the red rose bush. I stop and stare at it.
"Subaru, what you doing" I said staring at him suspiciously.
He hopped out the bush
"N-nothing" he stutter blushing.
"Oh really" I stared at him then sighed,
"Why don't you sit down" I ask cause he was just standing there awkwardly. He took a seat beside me. I lean against him humming.

Subaru Pov

I tense up when I felt her lean on me. I look down on her to see that her eyes closed and was humming slowly. I looked to my mother's tower blushing. I eyes widened when I saw her ghost looking down me smiling, I was shocked.
I look back at Danielle to see her sleeping.
'Cute' I blush again, my heart speeded up she tried to snuggle up to me.
' Shit! What's this?!?! Am I falling I love with Danielle' I thought staring at her blushing,
'I have a feeling I met her before, Why?' I picked her up then teleport to her room then went to mind that thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why does Danielle sleeping all the time?
Oh.....I made her so...haha
Anyways guys the Chapter will be a dream then Cordelia.
So stay tune.

~Ashley💜