Chapter 12

Third Pov

Laito carried unconscious Yui back to her room from their trip to the church, he went to Danielle's room. He teleport in to see her with a tablet on her bed. She glanced up at him with bored eyes then back down to the tablet.
"Fufufu,what are you doing Chubby-chan" Laito went closer to her.
"Playing chess"she replied bored, "What do you need something" sh didn't look up at him and he didn't like that. Laito didn't like how she not paying attention to him and he didn't know why.
"Fufufu, you know you should have that" he told her.
"So, I'm bored"

Laito reached for the tablet but Danielle swiftly put it out of his reach.
"You guys are not breaking anything else from me"
"Fufufu, is the so"he was inching closer to her.
"Wait!! Let's make a bet" Laito raise a brow at this.
"If you play a game with me, I'll let you drink my blood and if you win I'll do anything you want-" she was interrupt.
"Sure, I'll play" he said quickly
"Wait I'm not done yet, if I win you get nothing, no blood, nothing and you won't tell anyone about my tablet" she finished putting her tablet in the tablet beside her bed.
"Do we have a deal"she looked at him, he thought for a second then smirked.
"Deal"
"Okay we'll play in the game's room and it's a game of chess" she step out of the room knowing he would teleport there. Danielle sighed,
"Couldn't he just stay in his room now I have to leave my bed *sigh* at least I won't be bored for awhile" she thought. Shu was sleeping in the hall she was walking down but she was in her thoughts she did notice him. Shu open his eyes and stared at a her as she walked down the hall pass him until she turned the corner.

Shu Pov

I was laying in the hall thinking,
'Yui's blood is quite interesting hmm...I wonder how her sister taste and she acts different from her sister and the other brides that's been here. Must of the time she looks sleep and she's always smiling at us, knowing what we are why would she...' footsteps broke me out off thought. I open my eyes to see Danielle. She walks pass me without smiling that's weird, I so how disappointed. I watch her walk down the hall, she unconsciously seats her hips as she a walk. 'Damn' I thought, 'no I shouldn't be having these thoughts.' She turns the corner to the game's room. I teleport there.

Danielle Pov

I open the door to see Laito, Ayato and Shu. Shu was laying on the couch below the dart board, Ayato standing aiming darts to the board and Laito with the chess board all setup. I went and sat in front of him.
"Let's begin"
Ayato look over at us and Shu even.

(Timeskip)

The game's going well, the atmosphere was tense. Laito having six of my piece and me having ten of his. You could see the frustration in his eyes even though he's smirking.
"Checkmate" I said.
"But how?!?"- Laito
"Wow"- Ayato
"She beat him"- Subaru
"Hehehe"- Kanato
"...."- Shu but he's smirking
"Impressive"- Reiji
"So Laito" I leaned over the table close to his face smirking. I see a light shade of pink on his cheeks, strange.
"I win, you lose and you get nothing and say nothing" I flip his hat off. I stood up, I'm bored again and sleepy too. I look over at the rest of brothers, they blush. I don't want to know why, I sit on the sofa.
"I'm bored" I said to them.
"Fufufu, I know something chubby-chan, chubby-chan??" I was out before Laito even start taking.

Sakamaki brothers Pov

She looked at me I couldn't help but blush. I just just stood their looking at her. This human is different. She's kinda cute. What no I didn't just thought that...will it's kind of true. I look at my brothers to see them faintly blushing. So we all have a interest in this girl.

________________________________________________________________________

Well, well this is interesting
Danielle can play chess
It looks like the brothers are liking Danielle.
Interesting so interesting

Remember to vote and comment

~Ashley