Chapter 10

Danielle Pov

I felt something touching my leg, so I swat it away and turn. It came back but now it's traveling to my thigh. It feels like a hand. I glanced over at the person then kicked them. I jumped out of bed
"Laito, you dirty motherfucker, what do you want?!?!?" I shout.
He sat up on the floor fixing his hat.
"Fufufu... What a strong kick you have" he smirked
"What do you want, you man whore" I glare at him
"Aww, you hurt me"he got up of the floor, "Reiji said dinner in 10 minutes"he said then teleport away. *Yawns* I need a shower.

(Timeskip)

After my bath I went straight to the dinning room. Everyone was their except Yui. Why is she always late. I sat between Shu and Subaru.
"Sorry I'm late"Yui said coming in the room. Yui sat down, and maids starts to file into the room with food and everyone begins to eat.

Silence except for the sound of knife and fork hitting plates. So this is a family dinner, no one is even talking, not that I mind. I look over at Yui to see she's not eating. I don't wrong her the food look good but it's not fully cooked. I'm just playing with it. The only thing that's edible is the wine and orange juice. I'm on my sixth glass of orange juice, don't judge. Laito was troubling Yui, Shu left early with Reiji calling him a deadbeat
"*sigh* That's all for today, you can leave"Reiji said
Finally
"You two stay"he was look from me to yui. Oh shit is this pay back time.
"Your table manners are very deportable. I expect improvement" he demanded "You are excused"
Yui hurried out of the room like a scared little cat. Reiji looked over at me, I gave him a blank look and then walked out.

Time to explore this huge mansion. I walk to the room with the chains.

(Timeskip to the room)

I closed the door behind me to make sure no one sneaks in behind me. Looking around the room you can tell that it belongs to a woman. I walk over to the bookshelf.
"Hmm... there's a space"I whisper to myself moving the shelf to the right to see a hidden passage. Interesting. I walk down the dark passage.
"I can see shit" I said. I snapped my fingers and a ball of fire appear in the middle of my hand, lighting the way. I see a switch, I turn it on. I look around to see many chandeliers and a purple dress in the middle. I sense a spirit coming from it. I turned my eyes white, so I can see the spirit.

"And you are?"I asked"Corodeila"she said in shock "Why are you here?""I'm on a mission"she smirked"Oh

"Corodeila"she said in shock
"Why are you here?"
"I'm on a mission"she smirked
"Oh... are you some how related to the triplets"
"Yes I'm their mother...that they killed" I bet you deserved it.
"And who are you?" She floats up to me.
"I'm Danielle, nice to meet you" she hmm in response.
We stood there for a minute without saying anything just staring at each other, let's say she smirk is growing.
"I think it's time for me to leave, see you around" I wave leaving
"Oh, you will" she gave me a evil grin.I turn off the lights and then walk back up the passage. I then put the shelf back in place. Then I went out the room into the hall.

I was walking by a door to hear Ayato voice.
"Shu how dare you to touch Your's Truly property"he shout,"I challenge you to a game of darts"
I peeped in to see everyone except Reiji. Laito was closer to the door so he saw me come in.
He smirked at me and I glared at him. He's up to something.
"Fufufu, the prizes are Bitch-chan...." he looks at me, "and chubby-chan"
"I think not!!!" I shout making everyone notice me. I glared at Laito.
"This is a pain" Shu said turning his back to Ayato
"Enough with this noise, what is this commotion about" Reiji suddenly joined.
"It's Ayato challenging Shu to a dart game" I rolled my eyes.
"I couldn't care less about her so be quiet and let me sleep"he glanced at Yui.
"I thought you might say that. He shrinks back any challenge. If you look up the word 'spineless' you'll find a picture of him beside it. Good-for-nothing-deadbeat" Reiji spit in disgust.
"Oh burn"I whisper, "He needs some milk" I hear Laito giggled beside me. Shit he heard me. I look at Reiji to see him smirking at me. Oh God they heard me.... I wonder if Shu heard me.
"Ayato I'll play your game" he sat up sending me a small lazy glare.
SHIT!!!!!!

(Timeskip) Third Pov

Well Shu won and was leaving, Laito push Yui to him and was about to push Danielle too when she ran out the room shouting
"NOT TODAY BITCHES, TODAY I LIVE"
Causing some of the brothers to chuckle.

Danielle was at her balcony in her room looking at the rose garden when she saw Yui wandering about.
"I'm to tired to care" she said,"I hate this form, I get tired too quickly"
She went to her bed to sleep.
A black crow with red eyes land on the balcony looking at her then it flew off to who knows where.

(The crow)

________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think Danielle is, with some of her powers out.
And that crow is so suspicious
I always think crows have some meaning to them then being nosey birds.
I kind of fear them
Hahaha...ha 😅

Remember to vote and comment

~Ashley