Chapter 14

Danielle Pov

I'm still following Yui but it seems like she's going back to her room. I start hearing small groans, it looks like Yui heard them too. Oh no, it's coming from Reiji's room and guess what,Yui went right in *sigh*. I followed her in to see Reiji sleeping in his chair, with his glasses off and the groaning was coming from him and damn is he hot!!

 I followed her in to see Reiji sleeping in his chair, with his glasses off and the groaning was coming from him and damn is he hot!!

I walk over to his bed and lay down on it facing them, this bed is quite comfortable. Yui put her hand on his shoulder, he woke up instantly.
"What are you doing here?" Reiji demand, Yui pulled back her hand quickly.
"I'm sorry, I heard you groaning, so I wanted to see if you are alright" she answered, awww she's so sweet, a little bit too sweet (like her blood)
"I can't believe I actually woke up by the smell of your blood" Reiji said mostly to himself. My face right now:😐
"I'm sorry" Yui bowed her head. Reiji put on his glasses and pick up his tea cup, began drinking it.
"Sit" he command. Yui sat down quickly and watch Reiji drink his tea. I roll to the next side of the bed still watching them.
"Do you want some?" Reiji ask
"Yes thank" she nods.

Reiji stood and went to make it, he also drop something in and then gave it to her. He sat down and watch her drink it, yep he poison it. Yui starts to drink without saying thank you but stops and look up at him, she then start to cough dropping the cup. The cup look expensive, I must say. Yui fell down on her hands cutting them on the cup's fragments. Reiji pick up a book and wrote in it, he then walk over to Yui. I look away from them knowing what's going to happen next. I took up a pillow and smell it and round on the bed again. It smells nice, what!! I must look like a creep. I look over back at Reiji, to see him holding an unconscious Yui by her wrist looking at her sadistic look.
"I think you went overboard" I said becoming visible again. Reiji looked at me shocked, as I cuddling up with his pillow.

(In Reiji's mind: 'cute')

A hint of red came on his cheek and went as quickly as it came.
"How long have you been there" he ask.
"A good while now" I got out off the bed and walk over to him.
"B-but I didn't sense you, how?"
"Maybe it's because you were so in to Yui you don't notice me" I smile at him,"I'll be taking Yui now"
"Okay"

(Timeskip)

I place Yui in her bed then Ayato teleported in.
"What's wrong with pancake?" Ayato question
"She lost a lot of blood because of two of your brothers and her navie self" he hmmed thinking. I was about to leave when he said,
"Melons, I'm hungry, make me something" he command
"Sigh, since I have nothing to do, okay, let's go to the kitchen"
He grabbed my hand and teleport us there.
"What do you want?" I look in the fridge.
"Takoyashi" he said.
"Okay" I began cooking

(Timeskip to me singing  'Begin' Bts)

"There you go" I place the takoyashi balls on a plate in front of him. He begins to chow down, I turn around and wash up. Ayato puts his plate in the sink adding more work for me, I glared at him, he smirked. Ayato was watching me like a hawk while I wash up. I finish and turn to him.
"Why do you dress as a boy" he asked.
"Cause of perverts like you and your brothers" I said," And I don't like people pointing out my flaws" he looked at me blankly
"What flaws?"
"Are you bind are something, it's obvious I'm not the average size for a teenage girl" he gave me a confused look, he's starting to irritated me.
"To make it clear, I'm chubby, fat, huge, which ever it is"
"But you aren't-" he start but I cut him off.
"Don't even try" I glare at him then left the kitchen to my room. '*sigh* why did I tell him that, well I don't care' I thought then went to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________

Remember to vote and comment

~Ashley