Chapter 16

Third Pov

Danielle was dressed as a boy again. (In the media is what she's wearing) She went to her balcony to be met by singing. She look down to see Kanato singing.
'He have a nice voice' she thought. She stood there relaxing to his singing until she heard Yui voice. Kanato was standing on the railing tell Yui he's going to jump. While falling Kanato, he and Danielle eyes met as he fall. When he landed on his back he was still staring at her, Danielle gave him a blank look then smirks and went back into her room leaving Yui who was rushing down to see if Kanato is alright. Danielle sat on her bed putting her tablet and bumbox in the draw when her belly growl.
"Will I guess I'm hungry" she said to herself. She then went to the kitchen.

(Timeskip)

Danielle sat down eating some pancake and bacon and drinking some hot Coco. When she was finished she got up and washing up the equipments she used. Kanato teleported right beside her,
"Follow me" he told her. Danielle glanced at him still washing the plates.
"Why"
"I want to show you something" he said then squeeze his Teddy.
'I bet whatever he's going to show me it's not going to be normal' she thought.
"Why don't you show Yui instead?"
"I already showed her, I want to show you now, so stop asking questions and follow me now" Kanato said a little annoyed.
"Okay, I'm coming" Danielle dried her hands then followed him.

(Timeskip to the Dollhouse)

"Wow! Their so pretty" Danielle said as she and Kanato walk through his doll collection.
"You think so"he ask, "Yui said they look creepy" he frowned.
"That's not very nice of her" Danielle said as she inspect one of the dresses.
"Did you make these" she asked
"Yes I did, they were the sacrificial brides before you and your sister"he said,"Now they are mine and Teddy friends"
'So normal to say' Danielle thought sarcastically.
"Do you want to be our friend" Kanato creeped up behind her.
"Aren't I already your friend" she turn to him. He looked at her wide eyed. Nobody never considered him as a friend,never. He snapped out of it and gave her a creepy smile,
"Do you want to be one of my dolls, we could be the best of friends" he tried to grab her but she dodged him.
"Thanks but no thanks"she looks at another dress,"I don't want to ruin your collection"
"How would you?" he asked confused. She looked back at him and smile sadly,
"Look at all these girls, they're all slim and pretty. Then look at me *she gestures to her body* I'm chubby nor very good looking. See that's how I'll ruin your collection" she walks over to him. He gave her a sad, she glared at him then grabbed his hand roughly,
"I don't need your pity" she starts dragging him" let's go back to the kitchen, I feel like making a cake let's go"
He nods.

(Timeskip)

Danielle Pov

I cut a slice of cake for kanato and then put the rest in the fridge. I gave the cake to him with a glass of milk.
"There you go, I'll be leaving now" I told him
"Thank you" Kanato said.
"Your welcome" I then left the kitchen and start wondering the hall. I see Subaru lending on the wall looking out of a window. I creeped up behind him,
"Whatcha doing" I ask.
"Wha-! What are you doing here?"he blushed moving away from me. Maybe I was a little too close.
"Talking to you" I said, "What are you doing here?" I tilt my head to the side. His blush is getting brighter,
"N-nothing, I'm doing nothing" he said using his left hand covering his face. I shrugged then grabbed his right hand,
"W-what are y-you d-doing" he shatter. I smile up at him,
"Let's go to the garden" before he could say anything, I strat pulling him with me

(Timeskip to the garden)

"Ahh, it's so peaceful out here" I sat down.
"Yeah it is" Subaru said with a small smile.
"Aww, your so cute"
His blush came back,
"I'm not c-cute..."he paused, " I'm a monster"
"I don't think your a monster" I stood.
"Will I am and you should be afraid" he said slightly glaring at me, "Look what my brother and I did to you and your sister"
"Whatever happened to Yui is about she's a little too nosy and likes to act innocent and naive, and me nothing happened to me. I'm perfectly *yawns* fine"
He stare down at me blushing.
"And I think monsters are awesome" I walk away from him, leaving him shock and blushing redder then a tomato. I'm sleepy, oh I see a shad!?!?!??

(It's that thing Shu was sleeping in

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(It's that thing Shu was sleeping in. What is it?)

I went in but saw no one but the 3 bats on the ceiling. I sat down then lend on the wall yawning. I'm too tired to go back to my room, this will do.

(30 minutes later)

I woke up when I felt someone laying down on me. I open one eye to Shu using my belly as his headrest reading a music book. I blush then sighed. I start running my hand through his hair until I fall back to sleep.

(1 hour later)

I was awoken by Yui's screaming. Agh, I want to sleep some more. I felt Shu got up, I glance around to see Shu on the other side of the room. I turn my back to him, blocking out him and Yui. I dose of for a bit when I heard any other voice. I look back to see the same man Subaru was talking to. Hmm, what was his name again ...hmm some R word... Ricky no, Richie nah, Richter yes that's his name. It look like they don't really like him because, Shu is glaring at him. You know in his lazy ass way. I yawn stretching then sat up straight and now they are looking at me. Richter looked me in the corner of his eye, Yui had this look like she's saying, 'Why is she here'

Shu got up and walk over to me, smiling slightly, then pick me causing me to wrap my legs around him then he walked out. My eye are wide and I'm in shock, aren't I too heavy maybe it's because he's a vampire but still
"Hmm, Shu can you put me down?" I ask
"Can I?"he smirks
"Yes you can" I told him trying to get out of his grip. From a lazyass man he is strong. I see Laito passing by,
"Laito" I call out to him, he stops and look at me.
"Yes Chubby-chan"
"Save me" I said before we went around a corner. Laito teleported in front of us.
"Fufufu, Shu what are you doing with Chubby-chan" laito smirks
"Nothing, leave me be"
"Fufufu, but look were you hand is" laito look at Shu's hand, I look too and blush,
"Laito, this is not helping" I glare at him then look up at Shu to see him blushing, not look at me. He gently place me on my feet the teleported away. I turn to laito then hug him,
"Thank you, even though that wasn't much help but thanks" I said then smile at him. He gave me a smile(wow I'm shock) then smirks.
"Nope...Not Today" I said running away from him down the hall, hearing him laugh. I stop at Reiji's door.

Knock knock knock

"You may enter" he said

________________________________________________________________________

Any other long chapter
And Richter made his second appearance.
The Awakening is very near or is it *laughs evilly*
Until next time BYE

~Ashley