Chapter 18

(Dreamworld)

Danielle Pov

I'm in a garden but how. I look around. Am I still dreaming. I hear laughing so I jump on top of the fountain to see where it's coming from. My eyes widened when I saw the kid version of the triplets run by.

'They're soo cute'
They are trying to catching some bats. Kanato caught one but it got away and he started crying.

Third Pov

"Don't cry Kanato" kid Laito told his brother,"We can catch them again"
"Yeah, stop your sniveling; I'll catch them for you" kid Ayato assured his brother and stay running after the bats again but stopped when a purple hair woman called out to him.
'It's that woman again' Danielle thought. The purple hair woman; knowns as Cordelia, was scolding Ayato telling him that he should go study and become number one or she's going throw him into the lake to drown.
'And Mother of the Year goes to..' Danielle thought sarcastically. Kid Laito called kid Kanato to go play while their mother scold Ayato. Ayato ran away with tears in his eyes to his room.
'What a bitch, no wonder he's like that now' Danielle glared at Cordelia.
Cordelia sat down on a bench then called Kanato over to sing for her,
"Sing for me my little Songbird" she command
"Yes Mother" kid Kanato replied. Laito went next to them to hear Kanato sing.
The scenery got blurry the change to in front of a gazebo.
'WTF, what kind of dream is this' Danielle thought look around. Her eyes landed on kid Reiji.
'Oh my' Danielle blushed at his cuteness. Kid Reiji sat beside a blond hair lady in the gazebo. Reiji was reading a book and the lady was knitting with their butler standing outside the gazebo beside them.
'They look like a nice family, but wait.... Isn't that the same butler from the first day we got here and that lady looks a lot like Shu' Danielle thought. Danielle looked behind her when she heard laughing. There comes kid Shu with a puppy licking all over his face causing him to giggle.
'Shit, all this cuteness is going to kill me' Danielle place her hand over her heart dramatically.
Shu went up to the woman,
"Shu, what are you doing there?" the woman asked standing up. Shu ran up to her holding the puppy out to her,
"Look, a friend just gave him to me!' he said happily.
"Release that thing at once" the woman commanded Shu but he ignored her. Danielle went behind Reiji to see what hes reading.
'Boring' she rolled her eyes at the cover of the book but then she noticed the look of jealous in Reiji's face staring at the two.
"SHU" the woman said strictly,
"You are the eldest son, and therefore; the next head of the family. You must know how to conduct yourself at all times" she then looks over at the butler who bowed to her. He went up to Shu and tried to take the puppy for him but Shu refuse to let ho of the puppy go. The lady stepped closer to Shu cause to look at her. She gave him a hard stare that cause him to let go of the puppy. Shu looked down to the ground then ran away crying.
'Such a strict mother , I see where Reiji got it from" Danielle thought. She stared at the butler walking a away, she snapped her finger. There appeared her self in front of her. They looked at each other and nod. Danielle 2 went after the butler. The woman sat back down in her seat sighing then went back to knitting.
"Mother, I have finished memorizing this book" said to his mother who ignored him. Danielle saw the sad look in his eyes.
"That's awesome Reiji" Danielle whispered in his ear. Reiji turned around quickly to see who said that, to see a beautiful girl fading away. He blushed because she smiled at him a turned back around hiding his face in his book. He felt a hand run through his hair but saw no one. He was shocked but thought he was just seeing things so he went back to reread his book.

It got blurry again and Danielle was on a bridge to a tower that was lined with white rose. Danielle looked up on the tower to see a lady looking down at something beside her. Danielle looked beside to side kid Subaru.
'I think my heart stopped, they are so cute when they were young' she thought. Subaru clenched a knife he was holding looking up at the lady. She look looked at him with a life less expression then walked away from the tower window. Subaru let the knife fall to the ground looking down.
'What's wrong with this family' Danielle thought rubbing her temple. While is did that the scene changed again. She was in front of another gazebo with Cordelia and Richter flirting. Ayato was standing right beside Danielle staring at them. At how Cordelia acting Danielle took Ayato by the hand and pulled him away. Ayato was shock because he was being pull by an invisible force until he saw a lady holding his hand.
"Who are you?" Ayato asked still a little shock. Danielle stopped in front of the fountain, she kneed down to his height,
"Hello, Ayato" she smiled at him, he blushed.
'Wow she's pretty' he thought.
Kanato and Laito ran up to them,
"Hi miss" Laito said.
"Who are you?" Kanato asked hugging Teddy.
"Hello boys I'm Elle (Lol😂 how do you pronounce that😅😅)" she smiled sat them.
Subaru was walking by and heard them,
"Why are you here?" Subaru ask walking over to them.
"Oh I'm just passing by" she told him. When they met eyes he blushed and looked away.
"Okay"
Danielle ruffled Ayato hair standing up.
"Hey" Ayato protest removing her hand.
"Will boys I'm leaving" Danielle start fading away, "I'll see you when your older"
The boy stood there looking at the spot where.
"You guys saw that right?" Subaru asked
"Yeah" the triplet said in shock.
They went their separate ways with a feel that Elle  would visit them again.

Danielle 2 Pov

I followed the butler, he was heading to the forest.
"Excuse me sir" he stopped and looked behind him at me, "Can I have the puppy, please" I asked.
H e stares at me for a while then handed  the puppy to me then walked away.
The puppy started licking me causing me to smile at it. I then teleport inside the castle right outside of Shu's room because I sense him in there. I stood there waiting for the other me when Reiji was walking towards me, I hind the puppy. He spotted me,
"It's you, who are you?" He ask.
"Hello there again, I'm Elle nice to meet" I smile at him. He blushed
"Are you going to stay here?"
"No I'm just passing through" I answered him.

"I see you like books" I look at the book in his hand.
"Ah, yes I love to read" he said smiling. I held out a potion book to him.
"Umm, thank you"
"Your welcome" I smile at him.
He blush and went into his room which was right across from Shu's.
About ten minutes later I saw me coming.
I hand her the puppy and then walked into her.

Danielle Pov

The puppy started licking me again while I walk through Shu's door to see him still crying.
"Little boy" I called out to Shu.
He turned and stare at me with wide eyes. I hand him the puppy.
"Thank you Miss??" Shu said confused.
"It's Elle" I told.
"Thank you Miss Elle" Shu said hugging the puppy.
"It's okay Shu, but you know I have to take him back" I told him.
"Why?" He said stepping away from me.
"Because if your mother find out, she's going to take him away from you and you'll not see him again" he sighed a gave me back the puppy.
"Why don't you name him?" I suggest.
"Okay" Shu thought for a while, "His name will be  Edgar Jr"
I smile at his cuteness,
"I promise you'll see him again in the future"
"Pinkie promise" he held out his pinkie.
"Pinkie promise" I trapped my pinkie around his. He blushed,
"Thank you Miss Elle" he hugged me.
"Your welcome Shu" I hugged him back, "Bye"
"Bye bye" Shu waved at me.
I teleport back to the fountain with the puppy. I summoned a bracelet. It had a fox charm, a snake and a bat. I turn the puppy into a puppy charm and place him in the bracelet.
"You'll be safe there" i said it him. I put on the bracelet.

(Dream End)

I woke up in my bed.
'Was that a dream' I look at my hand and saw the bracelet to see the puppy charm transformed into an adult dog, 'Or was it'
I got up and went to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to

Vote

Comment

And

Stay safe

~Ashley💜